Stalker harassed celebrity chef
A WOMAN who stalked Steven Saunders has been banned from making any further contact with the celebrity chef. Dawn Shadrack, 45, was also given 100 hours community work when she appeared on remand for sentence at Cambridge Magistrates Court on Monday. Sh
A WOMAN who stalked Steven Saunders has been banned from making any further contact with the celebrity chef.
Dawn Shadrack, 45, was also given 100 hours' community work when she appeared on remand for sentence at Cambridge Magistrates' Court on Monday.
She had been convicted at an earlier hearing of harassing Mr Saunders, who ran The Sheene Mill restaurant in Melbourn, and lived in Ashwell.
At an earlier hearing, the court was told that Shadrack bombarded Mr Saunders with text messages and visited him at his restaurant over a 15-year period.
Emma Dmitriev, prosecuting, had described Shadrack, of Arlesey, as living in a "fantasy world".
In total, she was thought to have sent 1,000 text messages and made hundreds of telephone calls.
- 1 US star George Clooney spotted directing new film in Hertfordshire
- 2 Three dogs including pregnant Jack Russell stolen from Wimpole kennels
- 3 Family of patient who died from drug overdose speak out after inquest
- 4 MP visits Royston lab to learn about local success story
- 5 Royston children encouraged to write to the Queen
- 6 Council confirms first monkeypox case in Hertfordshire
- 7 Police find body in search for missing 71-year-old Raymond
- 8 New mayor makes historic market her first stop
- 9 Strictly for Charity fundraising event gets people's toes tapping for Home-Start
- 10 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
Shadrack was ordered to pay £250 towards the prosecution costs.