Stalker harassed celebrity chef
A WOMAN who stalked Steven Saunders has been banned from making any further contact with the celebrity chef. Dawn Shadrack, 45, was also given 100 hours community work when she appeared on remand for sentence at Cambridge Magistrates Court on Monday. Sh
A WOMAN who stalked Steven Saunders has been banned from making any further contact with the celebrity chef.
Dawn Shadrack, 45, was also given 100 hours' community work when she appeared on remand for sentence at Cambridge Magistrates' Court on Monday.
She had been convicted at an earlier hearing of harassing Mr Saunders, who ran The Sheene Mill restaurant in Melbourn, and lived in Ashwell.
At an earlier hearing, the court was told that Shadrack bombarded Mr Saunders with text messages and visited him at his restaurant over a 15-year period.
You may also want to watch:
Emma Dmitriev, prosecuting, had described Shadrack, of Arlesey, as living in a "fantasy world".
In total, she was thought to have sent 1,000 text messages and made hundreds of telephone calls.
- 1 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 2 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 3 Hotel on Duxford IWM site given go-ahead after council re-vote
- 4 Ski trip interest 'peaks' at Melbourn Village College
- 5 Do you think 'Freedom Day' should go ahead on June 21?
- 6 Raise the roof! Church lead replaced two years on from theft
- 7 Have you visited the Orwell Clunch Pit? New sign tells of unique site's significance
- 8 Magpas chief executive 'surprised and honoured' by MBE
- 9 How do North East Herts and South Cambs fare in the latest boundary review proposals?
- 10 Flying day at IWM Duxford commemorates 77th anniversary of D-Day
Shadrack was ordered to pay £250 towards the prosecution costs.