Stalker harassed celebrity chef
A WOMAN who stalked Steven Saunders has been banned from making any further contact with the celebrity chef. Dawn Shadrack, 45, was also given 100 hours community work when she appeared on remand for sentence at Cambridge Magistrates Court on Monday. Sh
A WOMAN who stalked Steven Saunders has been banned from making any further contact with the celebrity chef.
Dawn Shadrack, 45, was also given 100 hours' community work when she appeared on remand for sentence at Cambridge Magistrates' Court on Monday.
She had been convicted at an earlier hearing of harassing Mr Saunders, who ran The Sheene Mill restaurant in Melbourn, and lived in Ashwell.
At an earlier hearing, the court was told that Shadrack bombarded Mr Saunders with text messages and visited him at his restaurant over a 15-year period.
You may also want to watch:
Emma Dmitriev, prosecuting, had described Shadrack, of Arlesey, as living in a "fantasy world".
In total, she was thought to have sent 1,000 text messages and made hundreds of telephone calls.
- 1 Barley Flower Tower to be cut into pieces!
- 2 14 Spitfires to take to the skies at IWM Duxford's 2021 Battle of Britain Air Show
- 3 Spitfires and more... IWM Duxford prepares for 2021 Battle of Britain Air Show
- 4 New app allows passengers to order bus to virtual stops
- 5 Get set for Strawberries & Creem Festival in the Cambridgeshire countryside
- 6 Camera to be installed in village to address long-standing speeding woes
- 7 Lack of public transport blamed for collapse of £10.5m training centre
- 8 Wellbeing gardens opened at Lister in memory of much-loved colleague Marilyn
- 9 Teacher raises more than £3,000 with charity run in mother's memory
- 10 Mum of four sought by police over child neglect claims
Shadrack was ordered to pay £250 towards the prosecution costs.