Stage Right students set for show
THE talents of students from the Royston-based Stage Right will be on display at the Cambridge Corn Exchange on Saturday. More than 300 students, who are aged from three-years-old to 73, will be involved in the show. They have been working on the performa
THE talents of students from the Royston-based Stage Right will be on display at the Cambridge Corn Exchange on Saturday.
More than 300 students, who are aged from three-years-old to 73, will be involved in the show.
They have been working on the performance for the past two terms.
The show will cover a variety of styles, from classical ballet and tap dancing, to jazz, lyrical, and street dance.
You may also want to watch:
And there will parts of the show dedicated to singing and drama.
In recent years Stage Right has seen students continue training at such places as the London Studio Centre, the Italia Conti and the Australian Dance Performance Institute.
- 1 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 2 In pictures: The Battle of Britain Air Show 2021 at IWM Duxford
- 3 Barley Flower Tower to be cut into pieces!
- 4 Teacher raises more than £3,000 with charity run in mother's memory
- 5 New app allows passengers to order bus to virtual stops
- 6 This Hound could run and and run... Sherlock Holmes play was 'a fun evening'
- 7 22-year-old sentenced for criminal damage in Melbourn
- 8 Co-operation 'vital' in A505 Royston to Granta Park scheme
- 9 Spitfires and more... IWM Duxford prepares for 2021 Battle of Britain Air Show
- 10 Camera to be installed in village to address long-standing speeding woes
Students have been recently accepted for the Arts Educational School in Tring and the Sylvia Young Theatre School.
The school's street dance teacher Monica Dhinn, who has danced in music videos for Kylie Mingoue, Beverly Knight, The Arctic Monkeys, and Jamelia, will be performing, too, in the show.
She will also be performing on Sunday on Channel 4's The Nokia Green Room.
Stage Right students will be performing at 2pm and 6.30pm. Tickets will cost £10, £12.50 and £14.50.
For tickets call the Cambridge Corn Exchange box office on 01223 357 851.