Sports for all
SOUTH Cambs District Council is set to hold two sports development camps for eight to 13 year olds next week. The camps, to be held at Bassingbourn Sports Centre on Monday and Tuesday, are designed for children of all levels of experience and ability. An
SOUTH Cambs District Council is set to hold two sports development camps for eight to 13 year olds next week.
The camps, to be held at Bassingbourn Sports Centre on Monday and Tuesday, are designed for children of all levels of experience and ability.
And those who attend will have the opportunity to take part in a range of sports, including cricket, athletics, golf, hockey and netball.
The sessions, which will be run by qualified coaches, start at 10am and finish at 3.30pm. The cost is £15 a day, or £25 for two days.
You may also want to watch:
Cllr David Bard, the district council's portfolio holder for new communities, said: "These sports sessions offer young people a great opportunity to learn new sports or improve skills in a fun environment.
"They also offer the opportunity to meet new people and take part in game challenges."
- 1 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 2 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 3 Ski trip interest 'peaks' at Melbourn Village College
- 4 Hotel on Duxford IWM site given go-ahead after council re-vote
- 5 Hotel has everything you need for a relaxing staycation
- 6 PM set to announce postponement of lockdown easing today
- 7 Do you think 'Freedom Day' should go ahead on June 21?
- 8 Royston arson: Police renew appeal after flats fire
- 9 Magpas chief executive 'surprised and honoured' by MBE
- 10 Sign up to village duathlon and raise funds for Home-Start
For more information or to book, call Helen Stepney on 01954 713362 or visit www.scssp.co.uk.