Sports for all
SOUTH Cambs District Council is set to hold two sports development camps for eight to 13 year olds next week. The camps, to be held at Bassingbourn Sports Centre on Monday and Tuesday, are designed for children of all levels of experience and ability. An
SOUTH Cambs District Council is set to hold two sports development camps for eight to 13 year olds next week.
The camps, to be held at Bassingbourn Sports Centre on Monday and Tuesday, are designed for children of all levels of experience and ability.
And those who attend will have the opportunity to take part in a range of sports, including cricket, athletics, golf, hockey and netball.
The sessions, which will be run by qualified coaches, start at 10am and finish at 3.30pm. The cost is £15 a day, or £25 for two days.
Cllr David Bard, the district council's portfolio holder for new communities, said: "These sports sessions offer young people a great opportunity to learn new sports or improve skills in a fun environment.
"They also offer the opportunity to meet new people and take part in game challenges."
- 1 School to make 'wide-ranging changes' following Ofsted inspection
- 2 Fowlmere residents voice objections to housing development
- 3 Kite Festival set to return to Royston next month
- 4 Herts sex offender assaulted victim while she slept
- 5 Tractors take to the streets to raise money for hospital
- 6 Royston judoka Reid relishing Commonwealth Games chance
- 7 Bassingbourn Village College students win Pitch for the Prize competition
- 8 7 of the most beautiful churches in Hertfordshire
- 9 Former company boss fined after illegal waste dumped at quarry
- 10 Royston Museum finally reopens following two-year closure
For more information or to book, call Helen Stepney on 01954 713362 or visit www.scssp.co.uk.