Sports for all
SOUTH Cambs District Council is set to hold two sports development camps for eight to 13 year olds next week. The camps, to be held at Bassingbourn Sports Centre on Monday and Tuesday, are designed for children of all levels of experience and ability. An
SOUTH Cambs District Council is set to hold two sports development camps for eight to 13 year olds next week.
The camps, to be held at Bassingbourn Sports Centre on Monday and Tuesday, are designed for children of all levels of experience and ability.
And those who attend will have the opportunity to take part in a range of sports, including cricket, athletics, golf, hockey and netball.
The sessions, which will be run by qualified coaches, start at 10am and finish at 3.30pm. The cost is £15 a day, or £25 for two days.
You may also want to watch:
Cllr David Bard, the district council's portfolio holder for new communities, said: "These sports sessions offer young people a great opportunity to learn new sports or improve skills in a fun environment.
"They also offer the opportunity to meet new people and take part in game challenges."
- 1 CCTV appeal after vehicles interfered with in Royston
- 2 Malaysian-style Fens home leaves Grand Designs viewers in awe
- 3 Royston man to stand trial for permitting production of cannabis
- 4 What's next for Thakeham development after Local Plan sites revealed?
- 5 Busy week for Royston firefighting crews as they keep people safe
- 6 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 7 Street singers lift people's spirits with town centre flash mob
- 8 Heath threatened with 'eyesore' borehole kiosks
- 9 King James Academy to continue as school sport hub for north east Hertfordshire
- 10 Strictly Come Dancing champion to Dial M for Murder in Cambridge
For more information or to book, call Helen Stepney on 01954 713362 or visit www.scssp.co.uk.