Sports centre’s bid to attract more users
THE Heath Sports Centre in Royston has undergone a make-over. Manager Toby Snowdon said: We want everyone to know we are not just a members club. As well as sports facilities the club also has a gym with the latest equipment available for public use. W
THE Heath Sports Centre in Royston has undergone a make-over.
Manager Toby Snowdon said: "We want everyone to know we are not just a members' club."
As well as sports facilities the club also has a gym with the latest equipment available for public use.
Woodhouse Design and Media limited has designed a new logo as part of a re-branding.
You may also want to watch:
The logo includes a kite, which symbolises the annual kite festival, as well as rugby posts representing the popular sports on Therfield Heath.
The interior of the centre has had a make-over, with the restaurant and bar being painted, and new furnishings installed.
- 1 Camera to be installed in village to address long-standing speeding woes
- 2 Co-operation 'vital' in A505 Royston to Granta Park scheme
- 3 Lack of public transport blamed for collapse of £10.5m training centre
- 4 Safety concerns continue in final days of travel hub consultation
- 5 Village school's annual fayre is a big hit
- 6 Margaret House residential home celebrates 50th anniversary milestone
- 7 Exploring the medieval graffiti of North Herts' historic churches
- 8 Historic Mayflower train makes its way through Royston and Meldreth
- 9 Mum of four sought by police over child neglect claims
- 10 Get set for Strawberries & Creem Festival in the Cambridgeshire countryside
The restaurant and bar area hosts wedding and other functions, as well as serving lunch and dinner.
Mr Snowdon is looking to encourage people of all ages to use the facilities that The Heath has to offer.