Sports centre’s bid to attract more users
THE Heath Sports Centre in Royston has undergone a make-over. Manager Toby Snowdon said: We want everyone to know we are not just a members club. As well as sports facilities the club also has a gym with the latest equipment available for public use. W
THE Heath Sports Centre in Royston has undergone a make-over.
Manager Toby Snowdon said: "We want everyone to know we are not just a members' club."
As well as sports facilities the club also has a gym with the latest equipment available for public use.
Woodhouse Design and Media limited has designed a new logo as part of a re-branding.
The logo includes a kite, which symbolises the annual kite festival, as well as rugby posts representing the popular sports on Therfield Heath.
The interior of the centre has had a make-over, with the restaurant and bar being painted, and new furnishings installed.
- 1 Former company boss fined after illegal waste dumped at quarry
- 2 Stansted Airport and Cambridge trains disrupted after tree falls on tracks
- 3 Bank of England warns people have 100 days to use old £20 and £50 notes
- 4 Pictures of Duxford Summer Air Show 2022 at IWM Duxford
- 5 Wanted burglar caught in Grafton Centre with 'hoard of stolen goods'
- 6 Artists open up in record numbers for Cambridge Open Studios 2022
- 7 A505 long delays between Royston and M11 motorway at Duxford
- 8 Teen attacked couple with glasses at Royston pub
- 9 Herts police officers shared rape 'jokes' and bestiality porn on WhatsApp
- 10 IN PICTURES: Wills and Kate visit Cambridgeshire's first County Day
The restaurant and bar area hosts wedding and other functions, as well as serving lunch and dinner.
Mr Snowdon is looking to encourage people of all ages to use the facilities that The Heath has to offer.