Sports centre’s bid to attract more users
THE Heath Sports Centre in Royston has undergone a make-over. Manager Toby Snowdon said: We want everyone to know we are not just a members club. As well as sports facilities the club also has a gym with the latest equipment available for public use. W
THE Heath Sports Centre in Royston has undergone a make-over.
Manager Toby Snowdon said: "We want everyone to know we are not just a members' club."
As well as sports facilities the club also has a gym with the latest equipment available for public use.
Woodhouse Design and Media limited has designed a new logo as part of a re-branding.
You may also want to watch:
The logo includes a kite, which symbolises the annual kite festival, as well as rugby posts representing the popular sports on Therfield Heath.
The interior of the centre has had a make-over, with the restaurant and bar being painted, and new furnishings installed.
- 1 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 2 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 3 Hotel on Duxford IWM site given go-ahead after council re-vote
- 4 Ski trip interest 'peaks' at Melbourn Village College
- 5 Raise the roof! Church lead replaced two years on from theft
- 6 Have you visited the Orwell Clunch Pit? New sign tells of unique site's significance
- 7 Do you think 'Freedom Day' should go ahead on June 21?
- 8 How do North East Herts and South Cambs fare in the latest boundary review proposals?
- 9 Magpas chief executive 'surprised and honoured' by MBE
- 10 Royston arson: Police renew appeal after flats fire
The restaurant and bar area hosts wedding and other functions, as well as serving lunch and dinner.
Mr Snowdon is looking to encourage people of all ages to use the facilities that The Heath has to offer.