Sponsors needed for flying display
THE annual air show at Little Gransden is looking for sponsorship to meet the costs of this year s event. The show will be raising cash for the BBC Children in Need appeal. Organisers have been told that, as last year, there will be an appearance during t
THE annual air show at Little Gransden is looking for sponsorship to meet the costs of this year's event.
The show will be raising cash for the BBC Children in Need appeal.
Organisers have been told that, as last year, there will be an appearance during the show of a Lancaster bomber, along with other flying displays.
Organiser Dave Poile said: "With a zero budget we need financial support, and the more support we get the more we are able to donate to charity."
You may also want to watch:
He is looking for companies to sponsor the display by the Lancaster or those planned involving a privately-owned Spitfire and a Mustang.
The event will be held on Sunday, August 27 and include, as usual, a car show as well as the air displays.
- 1 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 2 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 3 Hotel on Duxford IWM site given go-ahead after council re-vote
- 4 Ski trip interest 'peaks' at Melbourn Village College
- 5 Raise the roof! Church lead replaced two years on from theft
- 6 Do you think 'Freedom Day' should go ahead on June 21?
- 7 Have you visited the Orwell Clunch Pit? New sign tells of unique site's significance
- 8 How do North East Herts and South Cambs fare in the latest boundary review proposals?
- 9 Magpas chief executive 'surprised and honoured' by MBE
- 10 Police officer cleared of misconduct for stopping driver because he was Black
- For details visit the website at www.littlegransdenshow.co.uk or call David Poile on 07730 091132 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org