Sponsors needed for flying display
THE annual air show at Little Gransden is looking for sponsorship to meet the costs of this year s event. The show will be raising cash for the BBC Children in Need appeal. Organisers have been told that, as last year, there will be an appearance during t
THE annual air show at Little Gransden is looking for sponsorship to meet the costs of this year's event.
The show will be raising cash for the BBC Children in Need appeal.
Organisers have been told that, as last year, there will be an appearance during the show of a Lancaster bomber, along with other flying displays.
Organiser Dave Poile said: "With a zero budget we need financial support, and the more support we get the more we are able to donate to charity."
He is looking for companies to sponsor the display by the Lancaster or those planned involving a privately-owned Spitfire and a Mustang.
The event will be held on Sunday, August 27 and include, as usual, a car show as well as the air displays.
- 1 Herts sex offender assaulted victim while she slept
- 2 Royston Museum finally reopens following two-year closure
- 3 'Hooded thieves' stole three vehicles
- 4 Royston Town Council declares climate emergency
- 5 Former company boss fined after illegal waste dumped at quarry
- 6 A505 long delays between Royston and M11 motorway at Duxford
- 7 Census data reveals Hertfordshire population boom over last decade
- 8 Ben & Jerry's ice cream sold at Sainsbury's recalled due to health concerns
- 9 Met Office weather: Yellow thunderstorm warning for East of England
- 10 Vehicles, greenhouse and fence 'smashed' in Royston
- For details visit the website at www.littlegransdenshow.co.uk or call David Poile on 07730 091132 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org