Sponsors needed for flying display
THE annual air show at Little Gransden is looking for sponsorship to meet the costs of this year s event. The show will be raising cash for the BBC Children in Need appeal. Organisers have been told that, as last year, there will be an appearance during t
THE annual air show at Little Gransden is looking for sponsorship to meet the costs of this year's event.
The show will be raising cash for the BBC Children in Need appeal.
Organisers have been told that, as last year, there will be an appearance during the show of a Lancaster bomber, along with other flying displays.
Organiser Dave Poile said: "With a zero budget we need financial support, and the more support we get the more we are able to donate to charity."
You may also want to watch:
He is looking for companies to sponsor the display by the Lancaster or those planned involving a privately-owned Spitfire and a Mustang.
The event will be held on Sunday, August 27 and include, as usual, a car show as well as the air displays.
- 1 Camera to be installed in village to address long-standing speeding woes
- 2 Co-operation 'vital' in A505 Royston to Granta Park scheme
- 3 Safety concerns continue in final days of travel hub consultation
- 4 Village school's annual fayre is a big hit
- 5 Margaret House residential home celebrates 50th anniversary milestone
- 6 Mum of four sought by police over child neglect claims
- 7 Historic Mayflower train makes its way through Royston and Meldreth
- 8 Exploring the medieval graffiti of North Herts' historic churches
- 9 Get set for Strawberries & Creem Festival in the Cambridgeshire countryside
- 10 Spitfires and more... IWM Duxford prepares for 2021 Battle of Britain Air Show
- For details visit the website at www.littlegransdenshow.co.uk or call David Poile on 07730 091132 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org