Sponsors needed for flying display
THE annual air show at Little Gransden is looking for sponsorship to meet the costs of this year s event. The show will be raising cash for the BBC Children in Need appeal. Organisers have been told that, as last year, there will be an appearance during t
THE annual air show at Little Gransden is looking for sponsorship to meet the costs of this year's event.
The show will be raising cash for the BBC Children in Need appeal.
Organisers have been told that, as last year, there will be an appearance during the show of a Lancaster bomber, along with other flying displays.
Organiser Dave Poile said: "With a zero budget we need financial support, and the more support we get the more we are able to donate to charity."
He is looking for companies to sponsor the display by the Lancaster or those planned involving a privately-owned Spitfire and a Mustang.
The event will be held on Sunday, August 27 and include, as usual, a car show as well as the air displays.
- 1 Teenage moped rider seriously injured in crash
- 2 Hero dog sniffs out cash for charity with golf ball mission
- 3 Stewart 'wasn't distressed and calmly answered questions' at scene of wife's death, paramedic tells court
- 4 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 5 Ian Stewart's sons say 'devastated father was in tears at wife's death'
- 6 Murder trial told Ian Stewart was 'so cross' after sister-in-law called coroner
- 7 Sir Tom Jones to play Heritage Live concert at Audley End House & Gardens in Saffron Walden
- 8 Herts, camera, action! Turning film fantasy into reality with new screen tourism development programme
- 9 Meet team behind new Royston Town Party
- 10 Ian Stewart murder trial: Killer 'restricted wife's breathing and fabricated epilepsy death'
- For details visit the website at www.littlegransdenshow.co.uk or call David Poile on 07730 091132 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org