Slow moving traffic in Trumpington Road, Cambridge, on Friday night
In Cambridgeshire tonight slow moving traffic is reported on the A1134 Trumpington Road in Cambridge southbound at the A603 and on the A47 Soke Parkway in Peterborough eastbound between the A15 Paston Parkways and the A1073 Crowland Road. Motorists headi
In Cambridgeshire tonight slow moving traffic is reported on the A1134 Trumpington Road in Cambridge southbound at the A603 and on the A47 Soke Parkway in Peterborough eastbound between the A15 Paston Parkways and the A1073 Crowland Road.
Motorists heading north on the A1 (M) face delays this evening with heavy traffic northbound between junction 3 for St Albans and junction 4 for the A414 through the roadworks area where there is also a 40mph speed limit.
Heavy traffic is also reported on the M25 with long delays of up to 30 minutes anticlockwise between junction 21A at St Albans and junction 18 at Chorley Wood and on the M11 northbound between junction 8 with Stansted Airport and junction 9 for the A11 at Saffron Walden.
There could also be delays both ways on the M25 between junction 16 with the M40 and junction 19 with Chorley Wood.
You may also want to watch:
On the M1 there is slow moving traffic northbound at junction 10 the Luton Airport Spur Road in the roadworks area and on the A5 at Hockliffe both ways at the A4012 Leighton Road.
Heavy traffic is also reported on the A421 Woburn Road between Manor Road and the A5134 Woburn Road; the A421 at Kempston westbound between the A6 and A5134 and the A5 at Markyate northbound between the B4540 Luton Road and the A505 Church Street.
- 1 8 countries added to UK green travel list
- 2 No business like shire business for Cambridge college
- 3 New boxing and Muay Thai classes aim to help boost post-lockdown mood
- 4 5 Great Cambridgeshire places to find a Great British pie
- 5 Make Lunch Royston: Drop-ins back at vital summer holidays support scheme
- 6 Community rallies together to clean up church after 'mindless' vandalism
- 7 New president takes over at Rotary Club
- 8 New care home for Royston unanimously approved
- 9 Royston chairman: RNLI volunteers never question or criticise - they save lives
- 10 Submissions open for Hertfordshire charity photography exhibition
First Capital Connect and East Coast Main Line train services are all running normally.