Slow moving traffic in Trumpington Road, Cambridge, on Friday night
In Cambridgeshire tonight slow moving traffic is reported on the A1134 Trumpington Road in Cambridge southbound at the A603 and on the A47 Soke Parkway in Peterborough eastbound between the A15 Paston Parkways and the A1073 Crowland Road. Motorists headi
In Cambridgeshire tonight slow moving traffic is reported on the A1134 Trumpington Road in Cambridge southbound at the A603 and on the A47 Soke Parkway in Peterborough eastbound between the A15 Paston Parkways and the A1073 Crowland Road.
Motorists heading north on the A1 (M) face delays this evening with heavy traffic northbound between junction 3 for St Albans and junction 4 for the A414 through the roadworks area where there is also a 40mph speed limit.
Heavy traffic is also reported on the M25 with long delays of up to 30 minutes anticlockwise between junction 21A at St Albans and junction 18 at Chorley Wood and on the M11 northbound between junction 8 with Stansted Airport and junction 9 for the A11 at Saffron Walden.
There could also be delays both ways on the M25 between junction 16 with the M40 and junction 19 with Chorley Wood.
On the M1 there is slow moving traffic northbound at junction 10 the Luton Airport Spur Road in the roadworks area and on the A5 at Hockliffe both ways at the A4012 Leighton Road.
Heavy traffic is also reported on the A421 Woburn Road between Manor Road and the A5134 Woburn Road; the A421 at Kempston westbound between the A6 and A5134 and the A5 at Markyate northbound between the B4540 Luton Road and the A505 Church Street.
- 1 Cambridgeshire individual diagnosed with Covid-19 Omicron variant
- 2 Entrepreneur shortlisted for award after setting up business while managing chronic illness
- 3 Christmas at Wimpole illuminated trail sparks into life as countdown begins
- 4 Motorist charged with careless driving after motorcyclist injured in crash
- 5 E-fit image of indecent exposure suspect released by police
- 6 Concerns raised as Royston patients travel for booster jabs
- 7 Metal detectorist, 13, explains how she discovered Bronze Age hoards near Royston
- 8 Churches thank women who took on extra work to help run parish
- 9 Scouts stay true to the letter as Royston tradition returns
- 10 What to see in the sky in December: The 'Cold Moon' and meteor showers
First Capital Connect and East Coast Main Line train services are all running normally.