Slimmer sheds seven stone
A DIETER from Royston who wanted to set a better example to her children has shed nearly seven stone to slim down to a size eight. Natalie Phillips was a size 20-22 when she joined the Royston branch of the Rosemary Conley Diet and Fitness Club in 2006. B
A DIETER from Royston who wanted to set a better example to her children has shed nearly seven stone to slim down to a size eight.
Natalie Phillips was a size 20-22 when she joined the Royston branch of the Rosemary Conley Diet and Fitness Club in 2006.
But since then she has lost 6st 9lb, going from 15st 11lb to 9st 2lb - her goal weight when she started the programme.
She said: "I now look in the mirror and I'm happy with what I see. I didn't want my daughters growing up the same as I was and wanted to set a good example to them.
You may also want to watch:
"Before I lost weight my eldest daughter asked, 'Mummy, why don't you have a flat tummy like the other mummies?'"
Natalie put on weight after having her first child in 2004, when she put all her time and efforts into looking after her daughter.
- 1 Royston Community Health to close as hospital hub plan deemed unattainable
- 2 'We are bursting with excitement to welcome community back into our pubs!'
- 3 Woman dies after being hit by lorry
- 4 Charity shop supervisor fraudster must pay back £2,550
- 5 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 6 Bins sealed shut and rat cull halted on Therfield Heath
- 7 Opposition sign historic power sharing agreement to seize control of county council
- 8 Boris Johnson - Time between Covid jabs cut in response to Indian variant
- 9 Govia Thameslink makes £700,000 railway station accessibility improvements
- 10 Missing teen found safe and well
Struggling to have another child, she turned to the club to help her shift her excess weight as it was thought that this, and Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, which she had at the time, were adding to her fertility problems.
She had already lost 3st when she discovered she was pregnant, and returned to the club in March this year to complete her regime. She is now in training next year's Brighton marathon.
"It's changed my life completely and, when I reached my target weight, I started running, which I never could have done before," she said.
For details of Rosemary Conley diet and fitness clubs, contact Audrey Zolnierowicz on 01763 273603 or visit www.rosemaryconley.com