Six are questioned again after night out tragedy
SIX people have been arrested and questioned again in connection with the death of William Pleasants. Mr Pleasants, 23, of Barrington, lost consciousness after an incident outside the Engine Shed nightclub, in Rope Walk, Lincoln, on October 4 last year.
SIX people have been arrested and questioned again in connection with the death of William Pleasants.
Mr Pleasants, 23, of Barrington, lost consciousness after an incident outside the Engine Shed nightclub, in Rope Walk, Lincoln, on October 4 last year.
He died at Lincoln County Hospital three days later
The five men and one woman were re-arrested after returning to Lincoln Police Station earlier this week.
You may also want to watch:
They were originally bailed a week after Mr Pleasants' death.
Police believe Mr Pleasants may have been involved in an "altercation" inside the building before being restrained by door staff outside.
- 1 Jail for thief who stole scrap metal worth hundreds
- 2 'Community campaigns are making an impact, so have your say on rail link'
- 3 Three household waste collection crews suspended
- 4 Where has the Duke of Edinburgh visited in Hertfordshire?
- 5 Have your say on Barkway Road development proposal
- 6 Arrest made after woman verbally abused in alleyway
- 7 Family builds fairy garden for grandchildren during lockdown
- 8 Consultation on East West Rail route opens
- 9 'We have a huge task on our hands, but The Pheasant will fly again'
- 10 What can open on April 12 when lockdown rules ease?
The Crown Prosecution Service is now deciding whether to charge any of the six people, who were all working as door staff at the Engine Shed on the night of the incident.
The five men are aged 27, 25, 30, 22 and 25. The woman is 28. They have been released on bail.
Mr Pleasants was visiting his sister Charlotte, a student at the University of Lincoln, on the night of the incident at the club.