Six are questioned again after night out tragedy
SIX people have been arrested and questioned again in connection with the death of William Pleasants. Mr Pleasants, 23, of Barrington, lost consciousness after an incident outside the Engine Shed nightclub, in Rope Walk, Lincoln, on October 4 last year.
SIX people have been arrested and questioned again in connection with the death of William Pleasants.
Mr Pleasants, 23, of Barrington, lost consciousness after an incident outside the Engine Shed nightclub, in Rope Walk, Lincoln, on October 4 last year.
He died at Lincoln County Hospital three days later
The five men and one woman were re-arrested after returning to Lincoln Police Station earlier this week.
You may also want to watch:
They were originally bailed a week after Mr Pleasants' death.
Police believe Mr Pleasants may have been involved in an "altercation" inside the building before being restrained by door staff outside.
- 1 Village school's annual fayre is a big hit
- 2 Camera to be installed in village to address long-standing speeding woes
- 3 Co-operation 'vital' in A505 Royston to Granta Park scheme
- 4 Safety concerns continue in final days of travel hub consultation
- 5 Margaret House residential home celebrates 50th anniversary milestone
- 6 Get set for Strawberries & Creem Festival in the Cambridgeshire countryside
- 7 Mum of four sought by police over child neglect claims
- 8 Historic Mayflower train makes its way through Royston and Meldreth
- 9 Spitfires and more... IWM Duxford prepares for 2021 Battle of Britain Air Show
- 10 Exploring the medieval graffiti of North Herts' historic churches
The Crown Prosecution Service is now deciding whether to charge any of the six people, who were all working as door staff at the Engine Shed on the night of the incident.
The five men are aged 27, 25, 30, 22 and 25. The woman is 28. They have been released on bail.
Mr Pleasants was visiting his sister Charlotte, a student at the University of Lincoln, on the night of the incident at the club.