Six are questioned again after night out tragedy
SIX people have been arrested and questioned again in connection with the death of William Pleasants. Mr Pleasants, 23, of Barrington, lost consciousness after an incident outside the Engine Shed nightclub, in Rope Walk, Lincoln, on October 4 last year.
SIX people have been arrested and questioned again in connection with the death of William Pleasants.
Mr Pleasants, 23, of Barrington, lost consciousness after an incident outside the Engine Shed nightclub, in Rope Walk, Lincoln, on October 4 last year.
He died at Lincoln County Hospital three days later
The five men and one woman were re-arrested after returning to Lincoln Police Station earlier this week.
They were originally bailed a week after Mr Pleasants' death.
Police believe Mr Pleasants may have been involved in an "altercation" inside the building before being restrained by door staff outside.
- 1 Ian Stewart murder trial: Killer 'restricted wife's breathing and fabricated epilepsy death'
- 2 Trial begins for killer accused of murdering wife
- 3 Meet team behind new Royston Town Party
- 4 Women trapped in vehicle after A10 crash
- 5 Time-lapse video: Nightingale surge hub build at Lister Hospital
- 6 He strangled Rikki, stripped him and left his body flat on his back, Old Bailey told
- 7 Downing Street and its South Cambs connections
- 8 Cancer nurse's warning over drop in cervical screening
- 9 Imperial War Museums launches first ever IWM Live event at Duxford this year
- 10 Gripping retelling of Blood Brothers coming to the ADC Theatre in Cambridge
The Crown Prosecution Service is now deciding whether to charge any of the six people, who were all working as door staff at the Engine Shed on the night of the incident.
The five men are aged 27, 25, 30, 22 and 25. The woman is 28. They have been released on bail.
Mr Pleasants was visiting his sister Charlotte, a student at the University of Lincoln, on the night of the incident at the club.