Six are questioned again after night out tragedy
SIX people have been arrested and questioned again in connection with the death of William Pleasants. Mr Pleasants, 23, of Barrington, lost consciousness after an incident outside the Engine Shed nightclub, in Rope Walk, Lincoln, on October 4 last year.
SIX people have been arrested and questioned again in connection with the death of William Pleasants.
Mr Pleasants, 23, of Barrington, lost consciousness after an incident outside the Engine Shed nightclub, in Rope Walk, Lincoln, on October 4 last year.
He died at Lincoln County Hospital three days later
The five men and one woman were re-arrested after returning to Lincoln Police Station earlier this week.
You may also want to watch:
They were originally bailed a week after Mr Pleasants' death.
Police believe Mr Pleasants may have been involved in an "altercation" inside the building before being restrained by door staff outside.
- 1 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 2 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 3 Ski trip interest 'peaks' at Melbourn Village College
- 4 Hotel on Duxford IWM site given go-ahead after council re-vote
- 5 Raise the roof! Church lead replaced two years on from theft
- 6 Have you visited the Orwell Clunch Pit? New sign tells of unique site's significance
- 7 Do you think 'Freedom Day' should go ahead on June 21?
- 8 Magpas chief executive 'surprised and honoured' by MBE
- 9 Royston arson: Police renew appeal after flats fire
- 10 How do North East Herts and South Cambs fare in the latest boundary review proposals?
The Crown Prosecution Service is now deciding whether to charge any of the six people, who were all working as door staff at the Engine Shed on the night of the incident.
The five men are aged 27, 25, 30, 22 and 25. The woman is 28. They have been released on bail.
Mr Pleasants was visiting his sister Charlotte, a student at the University of Lincoln, on the night of the incident at the club.