Shepreth Wildlife Park awarded at national ceremony
ONE of South Cambs top tourist attractions has recieved a national nod following a prestigous awards ceremony for zoos.
Shepreth Wildlife Park was recognised for its public relations work, enclosure design and customer interaction by The British and Irish Association of Zoos and Aquariums.
A certificate was presented to Rebecca Willers and Lainie Bazzoni by wildlife presenter Steve Leonard at a ceremony held at Twycross Zoo, Warwickshire.
The park was one of 15 winners chosen from 45 entries at the annual event.
Dr Miranda Stevenson, director of BIAZA said: “The BIAZA awards highlight the significant achievements within the zoo world and once again this year’s
You may also want to watch:
award-winning projects show the exceptional contributions our members make to conservation and education each year. Equally, they are standard bearers for excellence in animal husbandry and welfare. We congratulate all the winners.”
- 1 New boxing and Muay Thai classes aim to help boost post-lockdown mood
- 2 Herts Council has 'pattern of mishandling children's services complaints'
- 3 Royston chairman: RNLI volunteers never question or criticise - they save lives
- 4 No business like shire business for Cambridge college
- 5 New president takes over at Rotary Club
- 6 Community rallies together to clean up church after 'mindless' vandalism
- 7 Community comes together for Together We Stand Against Racism event
- 8 Submissions open for Hertfordshire charity photography exhibition
- 9 New care home for Royston unanimously approved
- 10 Magic show set to go Wrong on stage at Cambridge Arts Theatre