Shepreth Wildlife Park awarded at national ceremony
ONE of South Cambs top tourist attractions has recieved a national nod following a prestigous awards ceremony for zoos.
Shepreth Wildlife Park was recognised for its public relations work, enclosure design and customer interaction by The British and Irish Association of Zoos and Aquariums.
A certificate was presented to Rebecca Willers and Lainie Bazzoni by wildlife presenter Steve Leonard at a ceremony held at Twycross Zoo, Warwickshire.
The park was one of 15 winners chosen from 45 entries at the annual event.
Dr Miranda Stevenson, director of BIAZA said: “The BIAZA awards highlight the significant achievements within the zoo world and once again this year’s
You may also want to watch:
award-winning projects show the exceptional contributions our members make to conservation and education each year. Equally, they are standard bearers for excellence in animal husbandry and welfare. We congratulate all the winners.”
- 1 More Royston GP surgeries begin to give COVID-19 vaccinations
- 2 COVID-19 figures falling in North Herts and South Cambs
- 3 Power cut affects nearly 9,000 homes and businesses
- 4 Herts and West Essex boast highest vaccination figures in East of England
- 5 Warning as more residents targeted by scam police calls
- 6 Teen arrested in connection with sexual assault investigation
- 7 Storm Christoph: Prepare for flooding in South Cambs
- 8 COVID-19 outbreaks now in half of all Herts care homes
- 9 The bells are back in town!
- 10 Granta surgeries deliver COVID-19 vaccinations