Shepreth Wildlife Park awarded at national ceremony
ONE of South Cambs top tourist attractions has recieved a national nod following a prestigous awards ceremony for zoos.
Shepreth Wildlife Park was recognised for its public relations work, enclosure design and customer interaction by The British and Irish Association of Zoos and Aquariums.
A certificate was presented to Rebecca Willers and Lainie Bazzoni by wildlife presenter Steve Leonard at a ceremony held at Twycross Zoo, Warwickshire.
The park was one of 15 winners chosen from 45 entries at the annual event.
Dr Miranda Stevenson, director of BIAZA said: “The BIAZA awards highlight the significant achievements within the zoo world and once again this year’s
You may also want to watch:
award-winning projects show the exceptional contributions our members make to conservation and education each year. Equally, they are standard bearers for excellence in animal husbandry and welfare. We congratulate all the winners.”
- 1 Jail for thief who stole scrap metal worth hundreds
- 2 Three household waste collection crews suspended
- 3 'Community campaigns are making an impact, so have your say on rail link'
- 4 Have your say on Barkway Road development proposal
- 5 Arrest made after woman verbally abused in alleyway
- 6 Family builds fairy garden for grandchildren during lockdown
- 7 'We have a huge task on our hands, but The Pheasant will fly again'
- 8 Where has the Duke of Edinburgh visited in Hertfordshire?
- 9 Consultation on East West Rail route opens
- 10 Man who climbed on Tesco freezer jailed for string of offences