Shelter holds rabbit day
AN animal shelter is holding a special day to honour its bunny population. Wood Green animal shelter at Heydon is holding a rabbit day tomorrow (Saturday April 25). The event will be highlighting how to care for rabbits, and staff will be giving advice
AN animal shelter is holding a special day to honour its bunny population.
Wood Green animal shelter at Heydon is holding a rabbit day tomorrow (Saturday April 25).
The event will be highlighting how to care for rabbits, and staff will be giving advice and demonstrations regarding their health care and nutrition.
In addition there will be fun and games throughout the day for the whole family including a chocolate treasure hunt.
Anna Cowling, who is organising the Rabbit day said, "We will be highlighting the importance of caring for your rabbits and educating people on the correct diet and how this ensures they maintain healthy teeth.
"Staff will also be answering all those important rabbit questions, it really will be an event for all the family to find out everything you need to know about your rabbit friends."
- 1 US star George Clooney spotted directing new film in Hertfordshire
- 2 Three dogs including pregnant Jack Russell stolen from Wimpole kennels
- 3 Family of patient who died from drug overdose speak out after inquest
- 4 MP visits Royston lab to learn about local success story
- 5 Royston children encouraged to write to the Queen
- 6 Council confirms first monkeypox case in Hertfordshire
- 7 Police find body in search for missing 71-year-old Raymond
- 8 Strictly for Charity fundraising event gets people's toes tapping for Home-Start
- 9 New mayor makes historic market her first stop
- 10 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
Rabbit day runs from 10am - 4pm. For further information visit www.woodgreen.org.uk.