Shelter holds rabbit day
AN animal shelter is holding a special day to honour its bunny population. Wood Green animal shelter at Heydon is holding a rabbit day tomorrow (Saturday April 25). The event will be highlighting how to care for rabbits, and staff will be giving advice
AN animal shelter is holding a special day to honour its bunny population.
Wood Green animal shelter at Heydon is holding a rabbit day tomorrow (Saturday April 25).
The event will be highlighting how to care for rabbits, and staff will be giving advice and demonstrations regarding their health care and nutrition.
In addition there will be fun and games throughout the day for the whole family including a chocolate treasure hunt.
You may also want to watch:
Anna Cowling, who is organising the Rabbit day said, "We will be highlighting the importance of caring for your rabbits and educating people on the correct diet and how this ensures they maintain healthy teeth.
"Staff will also be answering all those important rabbit questions, it really will be an event for all the family to find out everything you need to know about your rabbit friends."
- 1 National Trust reveal theft of 'historic items' and damage to Wimpole Hall
- 2 Let's go fly a kite as annual festival is set to return
- 3 Parish councils react to High Court decision that councils must meet in person
- 4 How many children are living in poverty in North Herts?
- 5 Filming taking place at National Trust's Wimpole Estate
- 6 Walkers put their best foot forward for floating hospital
- 7 Who is standing in Royston Town Council Meridian ward election?
- 8 Melbourn ward by-election 2021: Who are the candidates?
- 9 'Dawning of a new era' as Melbourn Community Hub prepares to reopen
- 10 Michael Portillo's Great British Railway Journeys visits Cambridge on BBC Two this week
Rabbit day runs from 10am - 4pm. For further information visit www.woodgreen.org.uk.