Shelter holds rabbit day
AN animal shelter is holding a special day to honour its bunny population. Wood Green animal shelter at Heydon is holding a rabbit day tomorrow (Saturday April 25). The event will be highlighting how to care for rabbits, and staff will be giving advice
AN animal shelter is holding a special day to honour its bunny population.
Wood Green animal shelter at Heydon is holding a rabbit day tomorrow (Saturday April 25).
The event will be highlighting how to care for rabbits, and staff will be giving advice and demonstrations regarding their health care and nutrition.
In addition there will be fun and games throughout the day for the whole family including a chocolate treasure hunt.
You may also want to watch:
Anna Cowling, who is organising the Rabbit day said, "We will be highlighting the importance of caring for your rabbits and educating people on the correct diet and how this ensures they maintain healthy teeth.
"Staff will also be answering all those important rabbit questions, it really will be an event for all the family to find out everything you need to know about your rabbit friends."
- 1 When will bins be collected in North Hertfordshire again?
- 2 More Royston GP surgeries begin to give COVID-19 vaccinations
- 3 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 4 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 5 I will not stop fighting for our chalk streams, says South Cambs MP
- 6 County council ploughs £3.4m into farm deal
- 7 Herts covered in blanket of snow as flurries fell on Sunday
- 8 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 9 More than 60 fines issued to Covid rulebreakers in Cambs already this year
- 10 PCC funding boost sees defibrillators installed across Herts
Rabbit day runs from 10am - 4pm. For further information visit www.woodgreen.org.uk.