Sex attacker admits more crimes
A PAEDOPHILE caged for sexually assaulting young children has admitted more offences.
Aaron Collis, who is currently serving an indeterminate sentence for a variety of offences, pleaded guilty to another 12 offences relating to young girls.
The 26-year-old also pleaded guilty on December 22 to one indecent assault and two counts of taking indecent pictures.
Collis, formerly of Worcester Way, Melbourn, is in jail after originally pleading guilty in 2009.
As reported in The Crow at the time, the offences were uncovered when a neighbour borrowed his camera.
You may also want to watch:
Collis will be sentenced for the latest offences on February 10.
- 1 Sir Tom Jones set for green, green grass of Newmarket Racecourses
- 2 Bassingbourn Barracks: New chapter for Army’s flagship operational training centre
- 3 Arrests made in connection with large-scale money laundering operation
- 4 Person dies after being struck by train in Cambridge
- 5 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 6 Police hunt 36-year-old wanted for harassment and restraining order breaches
- 7 9 never to be forgotten moments from Cambridgeshire politicians
- 8 Thatcher returns after 30 years to repair cottage where he met his wife
- 9 Access between platforms to be restored at Royston station
- 10 Escape the crowds this summer at these places to visit in Hertfordshire