Sex attacker admits more crimes
A PAEDOPHILE caged for sexually assaulting young children has admitted more offences.
Aaron Collis, who is currently serving an indeterminate sentence for a variety of offences, pleaded guilty to another 12 offences relating to young girls.
The 26-year-old also pleaded guilty on December 22 to one indecent assault and two counts of taking indecent pictures.
Collis, formerly of Worcester Way, Melbourn, is in jail after originally pleading guilty in 2009.
As reported in The Crow at the time, the offences were uncovered when a neighbour borrowed his camera.
You may also want to watch:
Collis will be sentenced for the latest offences on February 10.
- 1 11 questions to decide how Royston you are!
- 2 'Outstanding' Royston police officer wins Chief Constable's award
- 3 Man arrested on suspicion of drugs offence after two warrants issued
- 4 Royston's George Crotty selected by GB for World Boxing Championships
- 5 Cambs police crack down on county lines drugs offences
- 6 25-year-old admits Royston drug dealing
- 7 Review: Groan Ups is 'like a student sketch show stretched out over two hours'
- 8 Fundraising walk for Citizens Advice 'a resounding success'
- 9 Ewan's handiwork sees him give back to his old school with help of charity
- 10 Save pennies and the planet - why you should go along to Sustain-Ability event