Sex attacker admits more crimes
A PAEDOPHILE caged for sexually assaulting young children has admitted more offences.
Aaron Collis, who is currently serving an indeterminate sentence for a variety of offences, pleaded guilty to another 12 offences relating to young girls.
The 26-year-old also pleaded guilty on December 22 to one indecent assault and two counts of taking indecent pictures.
Collis, formerly of Worcester Way, Melbourn, is in jail after originally pleading guilty in 2009.
As reported in The Crow at the time, the offences were uncovered when a neighbour borrowed his camera.
You may also want to watch:
Collis will be sentenced for the latest offences on February 10.
- 1 Results in for South Cambs District Council by-election
- 2 Election shock: Tories lose overall control of Cambridgeshire County Council
- 3 Hospital reopens all operating theatres as waiting lists get longer
- 4 National Trust reveal theft of 'historic items' and damage to Wimpole Hall
- 5 COVID deaths at Lister pass grim milestone
- 6 Let's go fly a kite as annual festival is set to return
- 7 Walkers put their best foot forward for floating hospital
- 8 Royston Picture Palace announces cinema's planned reopening date
- 9 Voters 'given a clear indication that they wish for us to try and run the council'
- 10 12 countries announced on travel green list from May 17