Severe congestion on A14 tonight after three vehicle crash at Nine Mile Hill
There is severe congestion on the A14 west bound in Cambridgeshire this evening (Thursday) after the road was closed following a three vehicle crash that also damaged the central reservation close at Nine Mile Hill close to junction 32. Two cars and a mot
There is severe congestion on the A14 west bound in Cambridgeshire this evening (Thursday) after the road was closed following a three vehicle crash that also damaged the central reservation close at Nine Mile Hill close to junction 32.
Two cars and a motorcycle were involved in the collision. The Road was closed in both directions for a while but the east bound carriageway has now re-opened. Drivers are being diverted from the A11 to the M11 to rejoin the A14 at junction 31.
On the A1260 The Serpentine at Hampton one lane is blocked northbound by an accident after a car struck a lamppost between the A15 London Road and Phorpres Way.
Motorists are also warned that two lanes are blocked southbound on the M1 in Bedfordshire this evening (Thursday) between the A421 at junction 13 and the A5120 at junction 12 due to an accident between a lorry and a car.
You may also want to watch:
The A421 is also partially blocked in both directions by an accident between two vehicles in Bedford Road, Brogborough.
- 1 Royston Town Council by-election: Meridian ward result
- 2 Epic escape fail for ‘armed thieves’ who crashed car into ditch
- 3 County council elections round-up for North Herts
- 4 Defeated mayor on 'incredible' and 'some truly awful' people he met
- 5 Local Election 2021 results: NHDC leader loses seat
- 6 Villagers 'clap for Dr Nik' to celebrate mayoralty victory
- 7 Party leaders respond to election result in North Herts
- 8 Results in for South Cambs District Council by-election
- 9 Conservative David Lloyd re-elected as Herts Police and Crime Commissioner
- 10 Prime minister to give green light for May 17 Covid-19 lockdown easing