Several roads in Cambridgeshire still closed by flooding
A warning that flooding is still causing problems in Cambridgeshire with Low Road in St Ives closed both ways between the A1096 Harrison Way and the High Street and in Little Paxton the B1040 Mill Lane is closed both ways between Gordon Road and Mill Lane
A warning that flooding is still causing problems in Cambridgeshire with Low Road in St Ives closed both ways between the A1096 Harrison Way and the High Street and in Little Paxton the B1040 Mill Lane is closed both ways between Gordon Road and Mill Lane.
For the first time this week traffic was running smoothly on the A1 (M) around Stevenage this morning. The only minor problem was between junction 4 and 3 either side of the Hatfield Tunnel through the roadworks area where there is a 40mph speed limit with minor congestion.
Heavy traffic was reported on the A602 Broadhall Way in Stevenage linking with junction 7 of the A1 (M).
Congestion is reported anticlockwise on the M25 between junction 21 with the M1 and junction 18 at Chorley Wood.
You may also want to watch:
Also expect possible delays between junction 16 and junction 18 through the roadworks area where there is a 50mph speed limit.
Expect possible delays on the M11 as well between junction 8 with Stansted Airport and junction 9 for Saffron Walden because of extensive roadworks.
- 1 Lorry driver jailed for causing fatal A505 crash
- 2 New headteacher appointed for King James Academy Royston
- 3 Jail for thief who stole scrap metal worth hundreds
- 4 Arrest made after woman verbally abused in alleyway
- 5 Where has the Duke of Edinburgh visited in Hertfordshire?
- 6 Have your say on Barkway Road development proposal
- 7 Boy George and Culture Club announce Audley End concert
- 8 'We have a huge task on our hands, but The Pheasant will fly again'
- 9 Family builds fairy garden for grandchildren during lockdown
- 10 Three household waste collection crews suspended
On the M1 there are delays southbound between junction 12 at Flitwick and junction 11 at Dunstable and possible delays around the roadworks area in both directions between junction 10 at the Luton Airport Spur Road and junction 12 at Flitwick.
On the A1 at Blunham there is slow traffic on the Great North Road between Tempsford Road and the A603 and also on the A505 Dunstable Road, Dunstable; the A5 at Caddington; the A507 at Clophill and the A421 Marston Moretaine