Serious accident closes two roads in Royston on Tuesday evening
Motorists should expect delays in Royston on Tuesday night after a serious accident between Lower King Street and Baldock Road which have been closed by police. The A1 (M) between junction 4 and 3 either side of the Hatfield Tunnel where there is a 40mph
Motorists should expect delays in Royston on Tuesday night after a serious accident between Lower King Street and Baldock Road which have been closed by police.
The A1 (M) between junction 4 and 3 either side of the Hatfield Tunnel where there is a 40mph speed limit is also congested and traffic is slow moving.
On the M25 there is slow traffic between junction 16 and 19 and on the M11 traffic is slow between junction 8 at Stansted Airport and junction 9 Saffron Walden because of road works.
On the M1 in Bedfordshire drivers should expect delays between junction 10 the Luton Airport Spur Road and junction 12 at Flitwick and slow moving traffic is reported northbound between junction 8 at Hemel Hempstead and junction 11 Dunstable.
You may also want to watch:
In Cambridgeshire there is slow traffic reported between junction 33 with the A10 and junction 32 Great Cambridge Road westbound at the Milton Interchange and Histon Interchange.
- 1 New bus and cycle shelters to help bring sustainable travel to town
- 2 Yellow weather warning of thunderstorms in Herts
- 3 Royston Kite Festival decision 'under review' as lockdown extended
- 4 Freedom Day: More than half of Herts residents welcome delay to lockdown easing
- 5 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 6 Bassingbourn reverse trend of losses at Helions Bumpstead with fine win
- 7 Agricultural expert 'over the moon' with MBE
- 8 Two lorry crash blocks part of A14 in Cambridgeshire
- 9 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 10 Hotel on Duxford IWM site given go-ahead after council re-vote