Serious accident closes two roads in Royston on Tuesday evening
Motorists should expect delays in Royston on Tuesday night after a serious accident between Lower King Street and Baldock Road which have been closed by police. The A1 (M) between junction 4 and 3 either side of the Hatfield Tunnel where there is a 40mph
Motorists should expect delays in Royston on Tuesday night after a serious accident between Lower King Street and Baldock Road which have been closed by police.
The A1 (M) between junction 4 and 3 either side of the Hatfield Tunnel where there is a 40mph speed limit is also congested and traffic is slow moving.
On the M25 there is slow traffic between junction 16 and 19 and on the M11 traffic is slow between junction 8 at Stansted Airport and junction 9 Saffron Walden because of road works.
On the M1 in Bedfordshire drivers should expect delays between junction 10 the Luton Airport Spur Road and junction 12 at Flitwick and slow moving traffic is reported northbound between junction 8 at Hemel Hempstead and junction 11 Dunstable.
You may also want to watch:
In Cambridgeshire there is slow traffic reported between junction 33 with the A10 and junction 32 Great Cambridge Road westbound at the Milton Interchange and Histon Interchange.
- 1 What's next for Thakeham development after Local Plan sites revealed?
- 2 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 3 Royston man to stand trial for permitting production of cannabis
- 4 Street singers lift people's spirits with town centre flash mob
- 5 Riverdance's 25th anniversary show lifts the roof off Cambridge Corn Exchange
- 6 Heath threatened with 'eyesore' borehole kiosks
- 7 King James Academy to continue as school sport hub for north east Hertfordshire
- 8 Busy week for Royston firefighting crews as they keep people safe
- 9 Vote will decide parental leave payment to key county councillors
- 10 CCTV appeal after vehicles interfered with in Royston