Serious accident closes two roads in Royston on Tuesday evening
Motorists should expect delays in Royston on Tuesday night after a serious accident between Lower King Street and Baldock Road which have been closed by police. The A1 (M) between junction 4 and 3 either side of the Hatfield Tunnel where there is a 40mph
Motorists should expect delays in Royston on Tuesday night after a serious accident between Lower King Street and Baldock Road which have been closed by police.
The A1 (M) between junction 4 and 3 either side of the Hatfield Tunnel where there is a 40mph speed limit is also congested and traffic is slow moving.
On the M25 there is slow traffic between junction 16 and 19 and on the M11 traffic is slow between junction 8 at Stansted Airport and junction 9 Saffron Walden because of road works.
On the M1 in Bedfordshire drivers should expect delays between junction 10 the Luton Airport Spur Road and junction 12 at Flitwick and slow moving traffic is reported northbound between junction 8 at Hemel Hempstead and junction 11 Dunstable.
You may also want to watch:
In Cambridgeshire there is slow traffic reported between junction 33 with the A10 and junction 32 Great Cambridge Road westbound at the Milton Interchange and Histon Interchange.
- 1 Royston photographer wins abstract picture competition
- 2 Experts to discuss mental health at new online festival
- 3 South Cambs MP launches new forum to champion local life sciences
- 4 Grandmother who got on a motorcycle aged 105 passes away
- 5 Ofcom investigation into problem key fobs at Tesco Royston concludes
- 6 Fire-hit parish church secures vital cash boost
- 7 COVID-19: Literary festival event to mark anniversary of first lockdown
- 8 Person hit by train between London Kings Cross and Stevenage
- 9 Nearly a million trees planted alongside A14 die and need replacing
- 10 Pupils to return to school as lockdown restrictions ease