Search for hooded men after cigarettes and tobacco stolen during Melbourn Co-op break-in
- Credit: Archant
Police are searching for three hooded men in connection with a Melbourn shop burglary in the early hours of this morning.
Officers were called at about 1.40am to the Co-op in the High Street after three men are believed to have stolen an unknown quantity of cigarettes and tobacco before leaving in an Audi – possibly an A3 Sportback.
One man is thought to have been wearing a red hooded top, and another is believed to have been wearing a light blue hooded top.
The third man is believed to have been wearing a dark hooded top.
Investigations are ongoing and officers urge anyone with information to call 101.
You may also want to watch:
It follows a similar burglary which took place in Premier Stores in the High Street in August.
- 1 MP calls for illegal parking clamp-down, as council makes civil enforcement plans
- 2 Sunset Starlight Walk returning after year of cancelled events for hospice
- 3 Woman dies after being hit by lorry
- 4 Police force welcomes plans for council to tackle parking woes
- 5 'We are bursting with excitement to welcome community back into our pubs!'
- 6 Hifields to bring world-class artists and 6,000 festival-goers to Cambridgeshire countryside
- 7 Royston Town Council by-election: Meridian ward result
- 8 Pre-school plots Pyjamarama fundraising day for book charity
- 9 Charity shop supervisor fraudster must pay back £2,550
- 10 Film review: Oscar-winning Nomadland is a 'beautifully realised and affecting drama'