Search for hooded men after cigarettes and tobacco stolen during Melbourn Co-op break-in
- Credit: Archant
Police are searching for three hooded men in connection with a Melbourn shop burglary in the early hours of this morning.
Officers were called at about 1.40am to the Co-op in the High Street after three men are believed to have stolen an unknown quantity of cigarettes and tobacco before leaving in an Audi – possibly an A3 Sportback.
One man is thought to have been wearing a red hooded top, and another is believed to have been wearing a light blue hooded top.
The third man is believed to have been wearing a dark hooded top.
Investigations are ongoing and officers urge anyone with information to call 101.
You may also want to watch:
It follows a similar burglary which took place in Premier Stores in the High Street in August.
- 1 Magic show set to go Wrong on stage at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 2 Royston chairman: RNLI volunteers never question or criticise - they save lives
- 3 Bassingbourn Barracks: New chapter for Army’s flagship operational training centre
- 4 Church foodbank receives donation to help families in need
- 5 Community rallies together to clean up church after 'mindless' vandalism
- 6 New care home for Royston unanimously approved
- 7 New president takes over at Rotary Club
- 8 Train services resume after earlier disruption at Royston
- 9 Community comes together for Together We Stand Against Racism event
- 10 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'