Search for hooded men after cigarettes and tobacco stolen during Melbourn Co-op break-in
- Credit: Archant
Police are searching for three hooded men in connection with a Melbourn shop burglary in the early hours of this morning.
Officers were called at about 1.40am to the Co-op in the High Street after three men are believed to have stolen an unknown quantity of cigarettes and tobacco before leaving in an Audi – possibly an A3 Sportback.
One man is thought to have been wearing a red hooded top, and another is believed to have been wearing a light blue hooded top.
The third man is believed to have been wearing a dark hooded top.
Investigations are ongoing and officers urge anyone with information to call 101.
It follows a similar burglary which took place in Premier Stores in the High Street in August.
- 1 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
- 2 Metal detectorist, 13, explains how she discovered Bronze Age hoards near Royston
- 3 Royston crews' tribute after 'incredible' fire dog's death
- 4 Royston museum under new management
- 5 15 adorable rescue pets in Hertfordshire looking for loving new homes this Christmas
- 6 Two year ban on begging for these six
- 7 IWM Duxford exhibition to display largest collection of Spitfires under one roof
- 8 £800,000 artificial football pitch opens at Melbourn Village College
- 9 Bronze Age hoards containing around 200 items found near Royston
- 10 Cycling club rides in memory of former member