Search for four-year-old Easter egg competition winner
- Credit: Archant
An appeal has been launched to find a four-year-old girl who won an Easter egg decoration competition.
First Capital Connect (FCC) is searching for Polly Peck, from the Royston area, who won their ‘Decorate an Egg’ Easter competition.
No contact details were left on Polly’s entry, so First Capital Connect is appealing for her family to come forward so they can inform them of the ‘eggsciting’ news and so Polly can receive her prize – a giant chocolate bunny, craft activity pack and a £30 gift voucher for the family to watch a film at Cineworld.
The ‘Decorate an Egg’ competition was run as part of FCC’s Easter and 8th birthday celebrations. It took place at various stations across the network, with top 10 entries shortlisted by station staff for the final judgement by First Capital Connect customer service director Keith Jipps.
He said: “Polly’s entry was fabulous and it would be a real shame if she weren’t rewarded for her efforts.”
You may also want to watch:
If you are Polly’s parents or know who she is please contact FCC’s press office on 03454700789.
- 1 Crews tackle fires in residential street and industrial area
- 2 Rail passengers warned of three-day closure at London King's Cross station
- 3 IWM Duxford set to reopen fully and new flying days announced
- 4 Police dog helps track down bike stolen in South Cambs
- 5 Second Gladman planning application for fields near Therfield Heath rejected
- 6 Melbourn ward by-election 2021: Who are the candidates?
- 7 Who are our North Herts candidates for Local Elections 2021?
- 8 'It's such a relief' - Shops, pubs and more reopen as lockdown eases
- 9 CCTV appeal after large amount of criminal damage to secured yard
- 10 Photographic Society plans new ventures as lockdown eases