Search for four-year-old Easter egg competition winner
- Credit: Archant
An appeal has been launched to find a four-year-old girl who won an Easter egg decoration competition.
First Capital Connect (FCC) is searching for Polly Peck, from the Royston area, who won their ‘Decorate an Egg’ Easter competition.
No contact details were left on Polly’s entry, so First Capital Connect is appealing for her family to come forward so they can inform them of the ‘eggsciting’ news and so Polly can receive her prize – a giant chocolate bunny, craft activity pack and a £30 gift voucher for the family to watch a film at Cineworld.
The ‘Decorate an Egg’ competition was run as part of FCC’s Easter and 8th birthday celebrations. It took place at various stations across the network, with top 10 entries shortlisted by station staff for the final judgement by First Capital Connect customer service director Keith Jipps.
He said: “Polly’s entry was fabulous and it would be a real shame if she weren’t rewarded for her efforts.”
You may also want to watch:
If you are Polly’s parents or know who she is please contact FCC’s press office on 03454700789.
- 1 Pupils celebrate all things Roald Dahl with 'Whoopsy Whiffling' day
- 2 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 3 Nail bars and car washes targeted in modern day slavery checks
- 4 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
- 5 Kevin’s powerful testimony challenges us to #DoTheRightThing
- 6 Suspected arsonist held after health centre fire
- 7 Constituency boundary review - have you had your say?
- 8 Arrests made in connection with large-scale money laundering operation
- 9 Royston Museum finally set to reopen to families
- 10 Where to get a walk-in Covid-19 vaccine in Cambridgeshire this weekend