Scouts make it a special delivery
CUBS and Scouts are ready to deliver your Christmas cards this year. Members of the 10th Royston Scout Group hope to raise much-needed funds by carrying out the deliveries. To take advantage of the scheme, which is run in Royston and the surrounding area,
CUBS and Scouts are ready to deliver your Christmas cards this year.
Members of the 10th Royston Scout Group hope to raise much-needed funds by carrying out the deliveries.
To take advantage of the scheme, which is run in Royston and the surrounding area, purchase stamps from Ladds in Royston High Street, or United News in Queens Road.
Stamps cost 15 pence each.
You may also want to watch:
Cards can then be posted in boxes in the shops, or given to a member of the group for sorting.
The last posting day is Monday December 15.
- 1 Barley Flower Tower to be cut into pieces!
- 2 14 Spitfires to take to the skies at IWM Duxford's 2021 Battle of Britain Air Show
- 3 Spitfires and more... IWM Duxford prepares for 2021 Battle of Britain Air Show
- 4 Get set for Strawberries & Creem Festival in the Cambridgeshire countryside
- 5 New app allows passengers to order bus to virtual stops
- 6 Teacher raises more than £3,000 with charity run in mother's memory
- 7 Lack of public transport blamed for collapse of £10.5m training centre
- 8 Camera to be installed in village to address long-standing speeding woes
- 9 Wellbeing gardens opened at Lister in memory of much-loved colleague Marilyn
- 10 Mum of four sought by police over child neglect claims
A spokesman for the group said: "We have been delivering Christmas cards in the Royton area for more than 20 years.
"We would like to thank those who have continually supported us over the years, especially the shops, without whom we couldn't sell the stamps.