Salon going strong after year
- Credit: Archant
A Meldreth woman is celebrating the first year anniversary of a hair salon she opened in her garage.
Linda Davey, pictured above with stylist Hanna Waterman, converted the garage outside her home in Whitecroft Road into Reflections Hair Studio.
One year on the business is going so well she has decided to take on new staff.
Linda said: “My first year has gone really well, I have had lots of new clients and a lot of old faces from the village coming through the door.
“Everyone from the salon is looking forward to seeing all their clients at Christmas and the new year.”
You may also want to watch:
The hairdresser previously owned a salon for 15 years but sold the business to raise her children. She said: “Now my family is all grown up I’m back doing what I love best.”
Linda works alongside qualified stylist Hanna and Jessica Davey, who specialises in micro bead hair extensions.
- 1 National Trust reveal theft of 'historic items' and damage to Wimpole Hall
- 2 Let's go fly a kite as annual festival is set to return
- 3 Parish councils react to High Court decision that councils must meet in person
- 4 How many children are living in poverty in North Herts?
- 5 Filming taking place at National Trust's Wimpole Estate
- 6 Walkers put their best foot forward for floating hospital
- 7 Who is standing in Royston Town Council Meridian ward election?
- 8 Melbourn ward by-election 2021: Who are the candidates?
- 9 Michael Portillo's Great British Railway Journeys visits Cambridge on BBC Two this week
- 10 Car wash raids spark modern slavery fears in Cambridgeshire
Shona Foy will be joining the team on January 3 and will work in the hairdressers every Saturday.