Salon going strong after year
- Credit: Archant
A Meldreth woman is celebrating the first year anniversary of a hair salon she opened in her garage.
Linda Davey, pictured above with stylist Hanna Waterman, converted the garage outside her home in Whitecroft Road into Reflections Hair Studio.
One year on the business is going so well she has decided to take on new staff.
Linda said: “My first year has gone really well, I have had lots of new clients and a lot of old faces from the village coming through the door.
“Everyone from the salon is looking forward to seeing all their clients at Christmas and the new year.”
The hairdresser previously owned a salon for 15 years but sold the business to raise her children. She said: “Now my family is all grown up I’m back doing what I love best.”
Linda works alongside qualified stylist Hanna and Jessica Davey, who specialises in micro bead hair extensions.
- 1 Former nurse at Stevenage's Lister Hospital struck off
- 2 Hundreds in Herts fined for breaking lockdown rules
- 3 Ian Stewart murder trial: Diane 'suffered lack of oxygen for up to an hour'
- 4 Hero dog sniffs out cash for charity with golf ball mission
- 5 Stewart 'wasn't distressed and calmly answered questions' at scene of wife's death, paramedic tells court
- 6 Teenage moped rider seriously injured in crash
- 7 Ian Stewart's sons say 'devastated father was in tears at wife's death'
- 8 Murder trial told Ian Stewart was 'so cross' after sister-in-law called coroner
- 9 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 10 How are England's Covid restrictions changing after Plan B?
Shona Foy will be joining the team on January 3 and will work in the hairdressers every Saturday.