Salon going strong after year
- Credit: Archant
A Meldreth woman is celebrating the first year anniversary of a hair salon she opened in her garage.
Linda Davey, pictured above with stylist Hanna Waterman, converted the garage outside her home in Whitecroft Road into Reflections Hair Studio.
One year on the business is going so well she has decided to take on new staff.
Linda said: “My first year has gone really well, I have had lots of new clients and a lot of old faces from the village coming through the door.
“Everyone from the salon is looking forward to seeing all their clients at Christmas and the new year.”
You may also want to watch:
The hairdresser previously owned a salon for 15 years but sold the business to raise her children. She said: “Now my family is all grown up I’m back doing what I love best.”
Linda works alongside qualified stylist Hanna and Jessica Davey, who specialises in micro bead hair extensions.
- 1 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
- 2 New care home for Royston unanimously approved
- 3 Bassingbourn Barracks: New chapter for Army’s flagship operational training centre
- 4 Stunning snap causes stir online
- 5 Train services resume after earlier disruption at Royston
- 6 Nuthampstead Olympic Shooter takes bronze in Tokyo
- 7 From Hertfordshire to the Strictly dancefloor: 7 Strictly Come Dancing contestant from the county
- 8 Arrests made in connection with large-scale money laundering operation
- 9 Huge splash of support for Meldreth diver Dan Goodfellow
- 10 Roystonian becomes president of American broadband firm
Shona Foy will be joining the team on January 3 and will work in the hairdressers every Saturday.