Salon going strong after year
- Credit: Archant
A Meldreth woman is celebrating the first year anniversary of a hair salon she opened in her garage.
Linda Davey, pictured above with stylist Hanna Waterman, converted the garage outside her home in Whitecroft Road into Reflections Hair Studio.
One year on the business is going so well she has decided to take on new staff.
Linda said: “My first year has gone really well, I have had lots of new clients and a lot of old faces from the village coming through the door.
“Everyone from the salon is looking forward to seeing all their clients at Christmas and the new year.”
You may also want to watch:
The hairdresser previously owned a salon for 15 years but sold the business to raise her children. She said: “Now my family is all grown up I’m back doing what I love best.”
Linda works alongside qualified stylist Hanna and Jessica Davey, who specialises in micro bead hair extensions.
- 1 'We were lied to' - Residents' dismay as development prompts privacy concerns
- 2 5 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 3 Tributes paid to 'greatly respected' coach operator
- 4 Julian Clary and Matthew Kelly star in 'a theatrical gem' at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 5 MPs pay tribute following death of Sir David Amess
- 6 Signs on A505 to discourage littering after stretch becomes 'eyesore'
- 7 Fundraisers walk, run and roll in month-long charity challenge
- 8 No Time To Die is 'a bloated but entertaining slice of spy action'
- 9 Guitar once owned by Pink Floyd's Syd Barrett to be sold at Cambridge auction
- 10 Family pay tribute to 'truly special individual' killed in A1307 crash
Shona Foy will be joining the team on January 3 and will work in the hairdressers every Saturday.