Salon going strong after year
- Credit: Archant
A Meldreth woman is celebrating the first year anniversary of a hair salon she opened in her garage.
Linda Davey, pictured above with stylist Hanna Waterman, converted the garage outside her home in Whitecroft Road into Reflections Hair Studio.
One year on the business is going so well she has decided to take on new staff.
Linda said: “My first year has gone really well, I have had lots of new clients and a lot of old faces from the village coming through the door.
“Everyone from the salon is looking forward to seeing all their clients at Christmas and the new year.”
You may also want to watch:
The hairdresser previously owned a salon for 15 years but sold the business to raise her children. She said: “Now my family is all grown up I’m back doing what I love best.”
Linda works alongside qualified stylist Hanna and Jessica Davey, who specialises in micro bead hair extensions.
- 1 When will bins be collected in North Hertfordshire again?
- 2 'FOI request refusal leaves residents in darkness'
- 3 More Royston GP surgeries begin to give COVID-19 vaccinations
- 4 How effective is gritting roads in lockdown?
- 5 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 6 More than 60 fines issued to Covid rulebreakers in Cambs this year
- 7 County council ploughs £3.4m into farm deal
- 8 Herts COVID-19 fatalities surge as UK death toll surpasses major milestone
- 9 I will not stop fighting for our chalk streams, says South Cambs MP
- 10 County 'extremely grateful' for chief fire officer's 30-year service
Shona Foy will be joining the team on January 3 and will work in the hairdressers every Saturday.