Running into action with free course in Royston
- Credit: Archant
A free 11-week running course starts in Royston this month to help encourage beginners to get on the move.
The programme of hour long classes, supported by North Herts District Council along with Sport England and the National Lottery, will be run by friendly instructors who are members of the Royston Runners.
The weekly classes start on Tuesday, April 19 at 6.30pm, meeting on Therfield Heath.
The council’s Liz Green said: “These classes provide the perfect opportunity for people who have always wanted to give running a go but who have lacked the confidence to try it out. They are an excellent way to keep fit, improve endurance and build confidence.
“If you want to make the most of the warmer weather make sure you sign up and come along.”
You may also want to watch:
To book your free space or for more info contact Sam Helbert on 01462 474 838 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Julian Clary and Matthew Kelly star in 'a theatrical gem' at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 2 'We were lied to' - Residents' dismay as development prompts privacy concerns
- 3 5 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 4 No Time To Die is 'a bloated but entertaining slice of spy action'
- 5 Signs on A505 to discourage littering after stretch becomes 'eyesore'
- 6 Tributes paid to 'greatly respected' coach operator
- 7 Guitar once owned by Pink Floyd's Syd Barrett to be sold at Cambridge auction
- 8 Mission Impossible and Top Gun star Tom Cruise spotted flying at Duxford
- 9 Opinion: Shock tactics needed for retirement saving
- 10 25-year-old admits Royston drug dealing