Running into action with free course in Royston
- Credit: Archant
A free 11-week running course starts in Royston this month to help encourage beginners to get on the move.
The programme of hour long classes, supported by North Herts District Council along with Sport England and the National Lottery, will be run by friendly instructors who are members of the Royston Runners.
The weekly classes start on Tuesday, April 19 at 6.30pm, meeting on Therfield Heath.
The council’s Liz Green said: “These classes provide the perfect opportunity for people who have always wanted to give running a go but who have lacked the confidence to try it out. They are an excellent way to keep fit, improve endurance and build confidence.
“If you want to make the most of the warmer weather make sure you sign up and come along.”
You may also want to watch:
To book your free space or for more info contact Sam Helbert on 01462 474 838 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Bins sealed shut and rat cull halted on Therfield Heath
- 2 'We are bursting with excitement to welcome community back into our pubs!'
- 3 Missing teen found safe and well
- 4 Epic escape fail for ‘armed thieves’ who crashed car into ditch
- 5 Royston Town Council by-election: Meridian ward result
- 6 Richard Roberts set to become leader of Herts County Council
- 7 Party leaders respond to election result in North Herts
- 8 Defeated mayor on 'incredible' and 'some truly awful' people he met
- 9 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 10 Letchworth triumph over Royston in inaugural match