Running into action with free course in Royston
- Credit: Archant
A free 11-week running course starts in Royston this month to help encourage beginners to get on the move.
The programme of hour long classes, supported by North Herts District Council along with Sport England and the National Lottery, will be run by friendly instructors who are members of the Royston Runners.
The weekly classes start on Tuesday, April 19 at 6.30pm, meeting on Therfield Heath.
The council’s Liz Green said: “These classes provide the perfect opportunity for people who have always wanted to give running a go but who have lacked the confidence to try it out. They are an excellent way to keep fit, improve endurance and build confidence.
“If you want to make the most of the warmer weather make sure you sign up and come along.”
You may also want to watch:
To book your free space or for more info contact Sam Helbert on 01462 474 838 or email email@example.com.
- 1 Granta surgeries deliver COVID-19 vaccinations
- 2 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 3 Make the A505 Safer: Improvement works to continue in 2021
- 4 Reed cricket players show prominently after production of Herts Cricket League averages for 2020 season
- 5 Fraudster jailed after £60,000 shopping spree
- 6 New infection control method at college to give 'peace of mind'
- 7 Thief pleads guilty to assaulting two people
- 8 COVID-19 figures in South Cambs fall and rise in North Herts
- 9 More supermarkets say customers without masks will be refused entry
- 10 A mental health first aider offers advice on coping during lockdown