Rudolf the Red-Nosed Reindeer sets a puzzling trail in Royston high street shops
- Credit: Archant
Rudolf the reindeer hijacked Royston town centre on Saturday with a Christmas trail.
Children followed clues to find reindeer in the windows of shops in John Street, Angel Pavement, High Street and Market Hill.
Each reindeer found was converted into a Lego prize for the lucky winners.
The aim of the event was to increase footfall in the town centre while spreading a bit of Christmas cheer.
Rachel Morgan, whose seven-year-old daughter Sophie took part in the fun, said: “We’ve only recently moved back into Royston, and I find all of this absolutely great. It’s a wonderful family atmosphere, a good advert for the town.”
You may also want to watch:
Briony Williams said: “This is an absolutely superb day, and really wonderful to see so many people shopping in Royston.
- 1 No Olympic medal for Daniel Goodfellow after synchronized diving heartbreak
- 2 Roystonian becomes president of American broadband firm
- 3 Safety improvement works on dangerous A505 junction to start this month
- 4 Learning pod built at one of the UK's smallest schools thanks to £1,000 donation
- 5 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
- 6 Man with rare heart condition shares how free location app saved his life
- 7 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
- 8 Neighbourhood Plan passed to 'secure the best' for Foxton
- 9 Pupils celebrate all things Roald Dahl with 'Whoopsy Whiffling' day
- 10 Suspected arsonist charged after health centre fire