Rudolf the Red-Nosed Reindeer sets a puzzling trail in Royston high street shops
- Credit: Archant
Rudolf the reindeer hijacked Royston town centre on Saturday with a Christmas trail.
Children followed clues to find reindeer in the windows of shops in John Street, Angel Pavement, High Street and Market Hill.
Each reindeer found was converted into a Lego prize for the lucky winners.
The aim of the event was to increase footfall in the town centre while spreading a bit of Christmas cheer.
Rachel Morgan, whose seven-year-old daughter Sophie took part in the fun, said: “We’ve only recently moved back into Royston, and I find all of this absolutely great. It’s a wonderful family atmosphere, a good advert for the town.”
You may also want to watch:
Briony Williams said: “This is an absolutely superb day, and really wonderful to see so many people shopping in Royston.
- 1 Bins sealed shut and rat cull halted on Therfield Heath
- 2 'We are bursting with excitement to welcome community back into our pubs!'
- 3 Missing teen found safe and well
- 4 Epic escape fail for ‘armed thieves’ who crashed car into ditch
- 5 Royston Town Council by-election: Meridian ward result
- 6 Richard Roberts set to become leader of Herts County Council
- 7 Party leaders respond to election result in North Herts
- 8 Defeated mayor on 'incredible' and 'some truly awful' people he met
- 9 Letchworth triumph over Royston in inaugural match
- 10 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'