Rudolf the Red-Nosed Reindeer sets a puzzling trail in Royston high street shops
- Credit: Archant
Rudolf the reindeer hijacked Royston town centre on Saturday with a Christmas trail.
Children followed clues to find reindeer in the windows of shops in John Street, Angel Pavement, High Street and Market Hill.
Each reindeer found was converted into a Lego prize for the lucky winners.
The aim of the event was to increase footfall in the town centre while spreading a bit of Christmas cheer.
Rachel Morgan, whose seven-year-old daughter Sophie took part in the fun, said: “We’ve only recently moved back into Royston, and I find all of this absolutely great. It’s a wonderful family atmosphere, a good advert for the town.”
You may also want to watch:
Briony Williams said: “This is an absolutely superb day, and really wonderful to see so many people shopping in Royston.
- 1 Granta surgeries deliver COVID-19 vaccinations
- 2 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 3 Make the A505 Safer: Improvement works to continue in 2021
- 4 Fraudster jailed after £60,000 shopping spree
- 5 Reed cricket players show prominently after production of Herts Cricket League averages for 2020 season
- 6 New infection control method at college to give 'peace of mind'
- 7 Thief pleads guilty to assaulting two people
- 8 COVID-19 figures in South Cambs fall and rise in North Herts
- 9 More supermarkets say customers without masks will be refused entry
- 10 A mental health first aider offers advice on coping during lockdown