Royston youngsters enjoy Razzamatazz Robots holiday club
- Credit: Archant
Children in Royston had the chance to take part in a host of robot-themed activities at a half term holiday club last week.
Razzamatazz Robots – run by Royston Methodist Church – saw youngsters aged four to 11 enjoy in games, songs, stories, quizzes and craft activities.
Church member Joyce Goodall told the Crow: “It was a very successful week full of community spirit. The children got to have lots of fun like making crafts and reading Bible stories,
“We also had John Hardwick come in with Charlie the Monkey and the children liked that – he’s a very cheeky monkey.
“We had lots of good responses – children who were signed up for one day were asking if they could come back for the rest of the week.
You may also want to watch:
“The half term club takes place every October, and we will run another event next year.”
For more on the church’s activities see www.royston-methodist.org.uk.
- 1 No Olympic medal for Daniel Goodfellow after synchronized diving heartbreak
- 2 Roystonian becomes president of American broadband firm
- 3 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
- 4 Man with rare heart condition shares how free location app saved his life
- 5 Safety improvement works on dangerous A505 junction to start this month
- 6 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
- 7 Learning pod built at one of the UK's smallest schools thanks to £1,000 donation
- 8 New care home for Royston unanimously approved
- 9 Pupils celebrate all things Roald Dahl with 'Whoopsy Whiffling' day
- 10 Neighbourhood Plan passed to 'secure the best' for Foxton