Royston youngsters enjoy Razzamatazz Robots holiday club
- Credit: Archant
Children in Royston had the chance to take part in a host of robot-themed activities at a half term holiday club last week.
Razzamatazz Robots – run by Royston Methodist Church – saw youngsters aged four to 11 enjoy in games, songs, stories, quizzes and craft activities.
Church member Joyce Goodall told the Crow: “It was a very successful week full of community spirit. The children got to have lots of fun like making crafts and reading Bible stories,
“We also had John Hardwick come in with Charlie the Monkey and the children liked that – he’s a very cheeky monkey.
“We had lots of good responses – children who were signed up for one day were asking if they could come back for the rest of the week.
You may also want to watch:
“The half term club takes place every October, and we will run another event next year.”
For more on the church’s activities see www.royston-methodist.org.uk.
- 1 'We are bursting with excitement to welcome community back into our pubs!'
- 2 Royston Community Health to close as hospital hub plan deemed unattainable
- 3 Woman dies after being hit by lorry
- 4 Charity shop supervisor fraudster must pay back £2,550
- 5 Boris Johnson - Time between Covid jabs cut in response to Indian variant
- 6 Govia Thameslink makes £700,000 railway station accessibility improvements
- 7 Bins sealed shut and rat cull halted on Therfield Heath
- 8 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 9 Pre-school plots Pyjamarama fundraising day for book charity
- 10 Opposition sign historic power sharing agreement to seize control of county council