Royston youngsters enjoy Razzamatazz Robots holiday club
- Credit: Archant
Children in Royston had the chance to take part in a host of robot-themed activities at a half term holiday club last week.
Razzamatazz Robots – run by Royston Methodist Church – saw youngsters aged four to 11 enjoy in games, songs, stories, quizzes and craft activities.
Church member Joyce Goodall told the Crow: “It was a very successful week full of community spirit. The children got to have lots of fun like making crafts and reading Bible stories,
“We also had John Hardwick come in with Charlie the Monkey and the children liked that – he’s a very cheeky monkey.
“We had lots of good responses – children who were signed up for one day were asking if they could come back for the rest of the week.
You may also want to watch:
“The half term club takes place every October, and we will run another event next year.”
For more on the church’s activities see www.royston-methodist.org.uk.
- 1 Cambs police crack down on county lines drugs offences
- 2 Royston's George Crotty selected by GB for World Boxing Championships
- 3 Inside Country Boarding for Cats and Dogs: Award-winning kennels' labour of love
- 4 Man arrested on suspicion of drugs offence after two warrants issued
- 5 MP survey slams East West Rail for 'lacklustre' consultation
- 6 Lets get Cambridgeshire back on the buses says mayor
- 7 Ewan's handiwork sees him give back to his old school with help of charity
- 8 Pupils wish villagers a happy harvest with afternoon tea
- 9 Group of mums and dad in wig go the distance for wheelchair charity
- 10 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals