Royston woman hangs out with Rita Ora, Khloe Kardashian and Naomi Campbell
- Credit: Archant
A Royston woman has been hanging out with celebrities in Dubai after making waves in the fashion world.
Lindsay Judge, who grew up in the town and is a former pupil at The Meridian School, is launching her own clothing range after spending two years working in the fashion media.
The 26-year-old moved to the United Arab Emirates after a spell on the fashion desk at the Daily Express newspaper.
She was headhunted by glossy lifestyle magazine Ahlan!, where she has worked as fashion and beauty editor for the last 18 months.
The role has seen her meet stars such as TV personality Khloe Kardashian, model Naomi Campbell and singer Rita Ora, while last year she was flown to New York and London fashion weeks to give her opinion on the latest collections.
Of her new clothing range, Miss Judge said: “After hanging out with Rita Ora and discussing the current trends, she convinced me to launch my own capsule clothing range in the UAE which I have decided to call #HYFash.”
Miss Judge still regularly returns to Royston to see dad Andy, a former PE teacher, and mum Lesley, who is a credit controller at Greneway Middle School.
- 1 Herts sex offender assaulted victim while she slept
- 2 'Hooded thieves' stole three vehicles
- 3 Royston Town Council declares climate emergency
- 4 Can you complete the Census 2021 map game?
- 5 Former company boss fined after illegal waste dumped at quarry
- 6 Royston Bloomsday marks 100th anniversary of James Joyce's novel
- 7 Little Seedlings workshops to teach budding gardeners this summer
- 8 A505 long delays between Royston and M11 motorway at Duxford
- 9 Vehicles, greenhouse and fence 'smashed' in Royston
- 10 Duke and Duchess of Cambridge view portrait of themselves at Fitzwilliam Museum
Last year she visited The Meridian School to give a talk on the industry to budding fashionistas.
John Anisiobi, news editor at Ahlan!, said: “In the 18 months that she has been in Dubai, Lindsay has transformed the fashion section of the magazine into a must-read and she is now the go-to authority for all comment and opinion on style.
“Her credentials speak for themselves, with stars from all tiers of the fashion world making sure that Lindsay is the first person they call when flying into the region.”