Royston woman hangs out with Rita Ora, Khloe Kardashian and Naomi Campbell
- Credit: Archant
A Royston woman has been hanging out with celebrities in Dubai after making waves in the fashion world.
Lindsay Judge, who grew up in the town and is a former pupil at The Meridian School, is launching her own clothing range after spending two years working in the fashion media.
The 26-year-old moved to the United Arab Emirates after a spell on the fashion desk at the Daily Express newspaper.
She was headhunted by glossy lifestyle magazine Ahlan!, where she has worked as fashion and beauty editor for the last 18 months.
The role has seen her meet stars such as TV personality Khloe Kardashian, model Naomi Campbell and singer Rita Ora, while last year she was flown to New York and London fashion weeks to give her opinion on the latest collections.
You may also want to watch:
Of her new clothing range, Miss Judge said: “After hanging out with Rita Ora and discussing the current trends, she convinced me to launch my own capsule clothing range in the UAE which I have decided to call #HYFash.”
Miss Judge still regularly returns to Royston to see dad Andy, a former PE teacher, and mum Lesley, who is a credit controller at Greneway Middle School.
- 1 Barley Flower Tower to be cut into pieces!
- 2 14 Spitfires to take to the skies at IWM Duxford's 2021 Battle of Britain Air Show
- 3 Spitfires and more... IWM Duxford prepares for 2021 Battle of Britain Air Show
- 4 New app allows passengers to order bus to virtual stops
- 5 Get set for Strawberries & Creem Festival in the Cambridgeshire countryside
- 6 Camera to be installed in village to address long-standing speeding woes
- 7 Lack of public transport blamed for collapse of £10.5m training centre
- 8 Wellbeing gardens opened at Lister in memory of much-loved colleague Marilyn
- 9 Teacher raises more than £3,000 with charity run in mother's memory
- 10 Mum of four sought by police over child neglect claims
Last year she visited The Meridian School to give a talk on the industry to budding fashionistas.
John Anisiobi, news editor at Ahlan!, said: “In the 18 months that she has been in Dubai, Lindsay has transformed the fashion section of the magazine into a must-read and she is now the go-to authority for all comment and opinion on style.
“Her credentials speak for themselves, with stars from all tiers of the fashion world making sure that Lindsay is the first person they call when flying into the region.”