Royston Wetherspoon pub to host world beer festival
- Credit: Archant
A pub will be serving 10 beers from around the world alongside beers from the UK during a 17-day festival.
The beers on offer at The Manor House in Melbourn Street have been sourced from brewers in South Africa, New Zealand, Sweden, Canada, USA, Belgium, Australia, Germany, Spain and Norway.
They will compliment the beers from across the UK being served in the pub during the festival.
Pub manager Scott Jones said: “We are thrilled to be serving such a fantastic selection of beers from across the world as well as those brewed in the UK.
“The festival will be the perfect way for real ale enthusiasts to enjoy a range of excellent beers from overseas brewers.”
You may also want to watch:
The festival will run from Friday March 28 to Sunday April 13 inclusive.
- 1 New care home for Royston unanimously approved
- 2 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
- 3 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
- 4 No Olympic medal for Daniel Goodfellow after synchronized diving heartbreak
- 5 Roystonian becomes president of American broadband firm
- 6 Man with rare heart condition shares how free location app saved his life
- 7 Learning pod built at one of the UK's smallest schools thanks to £1,000 donation
- 8 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 9 Safety improvement works on dangerous A505 junction to start this month
- 10 Neighbourhood Plan passed to 'secure the best' for Foxton