Royston Wetherspoon pub to host world beer festival
- Credit: Archant
A pub will be serving 10 beers from around the world alongside beers from the UK during a 17-day festival.
The beers on offer at The Manor House in Melbourn Street have been sourced from brewers in South Africa, New Zealand, Sweden, Canada, USA, Belgium, Australia, Germany, Spain and Norway.
They will compliment the beers from across the UK being served in the pub during the festival.
Pub manager Scott Jones said: “We are thrilled to be serving such a fantastic selection of beers from across the world as well as those brewed in the UK.
“The festival will be the perfect way for real ale enthusiasts to enjoy a range of excellent beers from overseas brewers.”
You may also want to watch:
The festival will run from Friday March 28 to Sunday April 13 inclusive.
- 1 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 2 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 3 Trial date changed for killer of children's author accused of wife's murder
- 4 NHS Trust says vaccine figures offer hope as 40 per cent of Lister's patients have COVID-19
- 5 Hare coursers damaged farmer's crops in escape bid
- 6 The bells are back in town!
- 7 More Royston GP surgeries begin to give COVID-19 vaccinations
- 8 Number of COVID patients in Herts hospitals falls slightly
- 9 Wonder Woman flies into IWM Duxford for movie scenes
- 10 More people in Herts have been vaccinated than have had COVID-19