Royston Wetherspoon pub to host world beer festival
- Credit: Archant
A pub will be serving 10 beers from around the world alongside beers from the UK during a 17-day festival.
The beers on offer at The Manor House in Melbourn Street have been sourced from brewers in South Africa, New Zealand, Sweden, Canada, USA, Belgium, Australia, Germany, Spain and Norway.
They will compliment the beers from across the UK being served in the pub during the festival.
Pub manager Scott Jones said: “We are thrilled to be serving such a fantastic selection of beers from across the world as well as those brewed in the UK.
“The festival will be the perfect way for real ale enthusiasts to enjoy a range of excellent beers from overseas brewers.”
You may also want to watch:
The festival will run from Friday March 28 to Sunday April 13 inclusive.
- 1 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
- 2 5 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 3 'We were lied to' - Residents' dismay as development prompts privacy concerns
- 4 David Walliams’ Gangsta Granny coming to Cambridge stage
- 5 Signs on A505 to discourage littering after stretch becomes 'eyesore'
- 6 Tributes paid to 'greatly respected' coach operator
- 7 Julian Clary and Matthew Kelly star in 'a theatrical gem' at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 8 No Time To Die is 'a bloated but entertaining slice of spy action'
- 9 Family pay tribute to 'truly special individual' killed in A1307 crash
- 10 Riverdance's 25th anniversary show lifts the roof off Cambridge Corn Exchange