Royston Wetherspoon pub to host world beer festival
- Credit: Archant
A pub will be serving 10 beers from around the world alongside beers from the UK during a 17-day festival.
The beers on offer at The Manor House in Melbourn Street have been sourced from brewers in South Africa, New Zealand, Sweden, Canada, USA, Belgium, Australia, Germany, Spain and Norway.
They will compliment the beers from across the UK being served in the pub during the festival.
Pub manager Scott Jones said: “We are thrilled to be serving such a fantastic selection of beers from across the world as well as those brewed in the UK.
“The festival will be the perfect way for real ale enthusiasts to enjoy a range of excellent beers from overseas brewers.”
You may also want to watch:
The festival will run from Friday March 28 to Sunday April 13 inclusive.
- 1 Lorry driver jailed for causing fatal A505 crash
- 2 New headteacher appointed for King James Academy Royston
- 3 Jail for thief who stole scrap metal worth hundreds
- 4 Boy George and Culture Club announce Audley End concert
- 5 Arrest made after woman verbally abused in alleyway
- 6 Have your say on Barkway Road development proposal
- 7 Three household waste collection crews suspended
- 8 Where has the Duke of Edinburgh visited in Hertfordshire?
- 9 'It's such a relief' - Shops, pubs and more reopen as lockdown eases
- 10 Colney Heath in line for promotion after FA decide to restructure non-league pyramid