Royston Tesco Express targeted by alcohol thieves twice
- Credit: Herts police
Tesco Express in Royston has been targeted twice by alcohol thieves, and police have today released pictures of people they would like to speak to as part of enquiries.
The first incident happened at around 2pm on Monday, November 20, when alcohol and food was stolen from the store in Market Hill.
Police would like to speak to the man pictured as he may have information about the theft that could prove useful to the investigation.
At around 6pm the same day, alcohol was stolen from the store.
The offenders, who were carrying to large boxes of beer, made off from the store towards Priory Memorial Gardens.
You may also want to watch:
Officers would like to speak to the men in the pictures they have released as they may have information that could assist their enquiries.
Anyone who recognises any of the people pictured or has any other information that could assist the investigations should contact PC Joanna Cattley on 101, quoting crime reference G4/17/1127 for the 2pm incident and G4/17/1126 for the 6pm incident.
Alternatively, contact the independent crime-fighting charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111 or through their anonymous online form at www.crimestoppers-uk.org. No personal details are taken, information cannot be traced or recorded and you will not go to court.
- 1 A505 campaigner on safety improvement progress and wrong-way driver near-miss
- 2 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 3 Lidl targets new Hertfordshire store locations
- 4 Kite Festival cancelled after lockdown extension
- 5 Limes Communal Rooms to become Bassingbourn's village hall
- 6 Man jailed after attacking victim with glass bottle in hotel room
- 7 Nurses to meet with unvaccinated social care workers to address concerns
- 8 Uber-style app could mean doorstep bus pick up
- 9 Broadband speeds 15x faster than average set to arrive thanks to major investment
- 10 What is happening in our area for Armed Forces Day?