Royston Tesco Express targeted by alcohol thieves twice
- Credit: Herts police
Tesco Express in Royston has been targeted twice by alcohol thieves, and police have today released pictures of people they would like to speak to as part of enquiries.
The first incident happened at around 2pm on Monday, November 20, when alcohol and food was stolen from the store in Market Hill.
Police would like to speak to the man pictured as he may have information about the theft that could prove useful to the investigation.
At around 6pm the same day, alcohol was stolen from the store.
The offenders, who were carrying to large boxes of beer, made off from the store towards Priory Memorial Gardens.
You may also want to watch:
Officers would like to speak to the men in the pictures they have released as they may have information that could assist their enquiries.
Anyone who recognises any of the people pictured or has any other information that could assist the investigations should contact PC Joanna Cattley on 101, quoting crime reference G4/17/1127 for the 2pm incident and G4/17/1126 for the 6pm incident.
Alternatively, contact the independent crime-fighting charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111 or through their anonymous online form at www.crimestoppers-uk.org. No personal details are taken, information cannot be traced or recorded and you will not go to court.
- 1 Village school's annual fayre is a big hit
- 2 Camera to be installed in village to address long-standing speeding woes
- 3 Co-operation 'vital' in A505 Royston to Granta Park scheme
- 4 Safety concerns continue in final days of travel hub consultation
- 5 Margaret House residential home celebrates 50th anniversary milestone
- 6 Mum of four sought by police over child neglect claims
- 7 Get set for Strawberries & Creem Festival in the Cambridgeshire countryside
- 8 Historic Mayflower train makes its way through Royston and Meldreth
- 9 Hunt the hearts at town trail to raise money for charity
- 10 Spitfires and more... IWM Duxford prepares for 2021 Battle of Britain Air Show