Royston tattoo artist takes inspiration from nature for her new art collection
- Credit: Archant
A Royston tattoo artist who draws inspiration from the spiritual world is excited to release new artwork.
Fongz Horabin, owner of Armadillo Ink in Kneesworth Street, has already attracted interest from buyers for her line Art By Finxster.
The nature-themed work features wild paintings of the Greenman, elegant doodles of stags and birds, and intricate drawings of Hindu god Ganesh.
The 51-year-old said: “I am always painting, I can’t sit and watch TV. Tattooing in itself is an art form. I’m quite spiritual – I love the stories behind Ganesh.
“My art brings out the relaxing side of me that still believes in fairies, that believes in the magic.”
You may also want to watch:
If you are interested in Fongz’ work, visit her Facebook page Art By Finxster or pop into the studio.
People can also make requests for artwork, and Fongz hopes to branch out into creating an adult colouring book.
- 1 Results in for South Cambs District Council by-election
- 2 Election shock: Tories lose overall control of Cambridgeshire County Council
- 3 Hospital reopens all operating theatres as waiting lists get longer
- 4 National Trust reveal theft of 'historic items' and damage to Wimpole Hall
- 5 COVID deaths at Lister pass grim milestone
- 6 Let's go fly a kite as annual festival is set to return
- 7 Walkers put their best foot forward for floating hospital
- 8 Royston Picture Palace announces cinema's planned reopening date
- 9 Voters 'given a clear indication that they wish for us to try and run the council'
- 10 12 countries announced on travel green list from May 17