Royston takeaway owners rejoice at five-star turnaround
- Credit: Archant
Royston takeaway owners are celebrating after the business was rated five-stars by the Foods Standards Agency.
It’s a turnaround for Royston Tandoori, which was rated two-stars last January, before Safwaan Choudhury took the reins in July.
He said: “In all my years working at other restaurants in the town, I have never witnessed an inspection so was slightly nervous when the inspector turned up unexpectedly.
“The rating is a reflection of an establishment’s food hygiene, structural compliance and confidence in management and we’re over the moon to have passed with flying colours.
“Receiving the five-stars serves as a real testament to my team and partners at Royston Tandoori – we’re immensely proud to have achieved this difficult feat.”
You may also want to watch:
Since Safwaan joined the business, a new head chef has been recruited, and there has been extensive renovations to the kitchen.
- 1 When will bins be collected in North Hertfordshire again?
- 2 'FOI request refusal leaves residents in darkness'
- 3 More Royston GP surgeries begin to give COVID-19 vaccinations
- 4 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 5 How effective is gritting roads in lockdown?
- 6 County council ploughs £3.4m into farm deal
- 7 More than 60 fines issued to Covid rulebreakers in Cambs this year
- 8 Herts COVID-19 fatalities surge as UK death toll surpasses major milestone
- 9 I will not stop fighting for our chalk streams, says South Cambs MP
- 10 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby