Second helping of street food in Royston
- Credit: Archant
A second street food evening is coming to Royston tomorrow, after the first course was such a big success.
It follows on from the inaugural event last month by the Street Food Heroes, who have previously hosted evenings in Tring, Hemel Hempstead and Hertford.
On their Facebook page, it says: “After a super successful first event in July where many hundreds of people came out to the Priory Memorial Gardens, we are coming back.
“It’s free, fun for all the family and has a lovely relaxed atmosphere. Don’t miss out.”
Due to the popularity of the first event in Royston last month, there will be more vendors. These are La Flamenca, Jack’s Smoke Shack, Duck N Bite, Soul Shack, Baja Cantina, Van Pizza, Huggs & Yum, Uncle G Gourmet Fried Chicken, I Am Dumpling, The Weeping Chef, Pull Me Cheri.
You may also want to watch:
The Banquet Inn will once again be providing drinks and resident DJ Ross will be playing tunes throughout.
The trucks, trailers and gazebos will be open from 4pm to 9pm at Priory Memorial Gardens.
For more information go to www.facebook.com/streetfoodheroes1
- 1 Melbourn Post Office reopens in new location
- 2 Litlington's Josh ploughs into top spot with competition win
- 3 Drug dealer caught after being pulled over for using phone on A505
- 4 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 5 History Society unveils new town heritage board
- 6 No Cambridge fireworks display on Midsummer Common this year for Bonfire Night
- 7 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 8 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 9 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 10 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?