Second helping of street food in Royston
- Credit: Archant
A second street food evening is coming to Royston tomorrow, after the first course was such a big success.
It follows on from the inaugural event last month by the Street Food Heroes, who have previously hosted evenings in Tring, Hemel Hempstead and Hertford.
On their Facebook page, it says: “After a super successful first event in July where many hundreds of people came out to the Priory Memorial Gardens, we are coming back.
“It’s free, fun for all the family and has a lovely relaxed atmosphere. Don’t miss out.”
Due to the popularity of the first event in Royston last month, there will be more vendors. These are La Flamenca, Jack’s Smoke Shack, Duck N Bite, Soul Shack, Baja Cantina, Van Pizza, Huggs & Yum, Uncle G Gourmet Fried Chicken, I Am Dumpling, The Weeping Chef, Pull Me Cheri.
You may also want to watch:
The Banquet Inn will once again be providing drinks and resident DJ Ross will be playing tunes throughout.
The trucks, trailers and gazebos will be open from 4pm to 9pm at Priory Memorial Gardens.
For more information go to www.facebook.com/streetfoodheroes1
- 1 'We are bursting with excitement to welcome community back into our pubs!'
- 2 Royston Community Health to close as hospital hub plan deemed unattainable
- 3 Woman dies after being hit by lorry
- 4 Charity shop supervisor fraudster must pay back £2,550
- 5 Bins sealed shut and rat cull halted on Therfield Heath
- 6 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 7 Govia Thameslink makes £700,000 railway station accessibility improvements
- 8 Royston Town Council by-election: Meridian ward result
- 9 Michael Portillo's Great British Railway Journeys visits Cambridge on BBC Two this week
- 10 Pre-school plots Pyjamarama fundraising day for book charity