Second helping of street food in Royston
- Credit: Archant
A second street food evening is coming to Royston tomorrow, after the first course was such a big success.
It follows on from the inaugural event last month by the Street Food Heroes, who have previously hosted evenings in Tring, Hemel Hempstead and Hertford.
On their Facebook page, it says: “After a super successful first event in July where many hundreds of people came out to the Priory Memorial Gardens, we are coming back.
“It’s free, fun for all the family and has a lovely relaxed atmosphere. Don’t miss out.”
Due to the popularity of the first event in Royston last month, there will be more vendors. These are La Flamenca, Jack’s Smoke Shack, Duck N Bite, Soul Shack, Baja Cantina, Van Pizza, Huggs & Yum, Uncle G Gourmet Fried Chicken, I Am Dumpling, The Weeping Chef, Pull Me Cheri.
You may also want to watch:
The Banquet Inn will once again be providing drinks and resident DJ Ross will be playing tunes throughout.
The trucks, trailers and gazebos will be open from 4pm to 9pm at Priory Memorial Gardens.
For more information go to www.facebook.com/streetfoodheroes1
- 1 Sir Tom Jones set for green, green grass of Newmarket Racecourses
- 2 Bassingbourn Barracks: New chapter for Army’s flagship operational training centre
- 3 What’s on at community cinema Royston Picture Palace this summer
- 4 Arrests made in connection with large-scale money laundering operation
- 5 Access between platforms to be restored at Royston station
- 6 Person dies after being struck by train in Cambridge
- 7 9 never to be forgotten moments from Cambridgeshire politicians
- 8 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 9 Police hunt 36-year-old wanted for harassment and restraining order breaches
- 10 Escape the crowds this summer at these places to visit in Hertfordshire