Royston set for 2018 May Fayre
- Credit: Clive Porter
Royston May Fayre will be on in full swing this bank holiday Monday at the Priory Memorial Gardens and will be accompanied by a 40s style concert.
The fayre offers plenty of activities including fairground rides, bouncy castles, a climbing wall, Punch & Judy and charity stalls.
Along with all of that, there will also be a historical vehicle show at the Royston Town Hall car park from 11.30am, and an environmental fair section which will feature a recycled crafts stall, birds of prey, Shepreth Wildlife Conservation charity with their hedgehogs and North Herts Bee Keeping.
On top of all of that, there will be a live concert by Kimberley Devonshire and The Opus 17 Swing Band at The Old Bull Hotel from 2.15pm for 40s music fans.
They will perform a wide range of songs, from Dinah Washington’s Mad About The Boy to Patsy Kline’s Crazy.
You may also want to watch:
The fayre will be on from 12pm to 4.30pm.
- 1 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 2 Pupils celebrate all things Roald Dahl with 'Whoopsy Whiffling' day
- 3 Nail bars and car washes targeted in modern day slavery checks
- 4 Kevin’s powerful testimony challenges us to #DoTheRightThing
- 5 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
- 6 Suspected arsonist held after health centre fire
- 7 Constituency boundary review - have you had your say?
- 8 Royston Museum finally set to reopen to families
- 9 Arrests made in connection with large-scale money laundering operation
- 10 RAF Red Arrows and Typhoon dazzle crowds at Duxford Summer Air Show