Royston set for 2018 May Fayre
- Credit: Clive Porter
Royston May Fayre will be on in full swing this bank holiday Monday at the Priory Memorial Gardens and will be accompanied by a 40s style concert.
The fayre offers plenty of activities including fairground rides, bouncy castles, a climbing wall, Punch & Judy and charity stalls.
Along with all of that, there will also be a historical vehicle show at the Royston Town Hall car park from 11.30am, and an environmental fair section which will feature a recycled crafts stall, birds of prey, Shepreth Wildlife Conservation charity with their hedgehogs and North Herts Bee Keeping.
On top of all of that, there will be a live concert by Kimberley Devonshire and The Opus 17 Swing Band at The Old Bull Hotel from 2.15pm for 40s music fans.
They will perform a wide range of songs, from Dinah Washington’s Mad About The Boy to Patsy Kline’s Crazy.
You may also want to watch:
The fayre will be on from 12pm to 4.30pm.
- 1 Results in for South Cambs District Council by-election
- 2 Dr Nik Johnson elected Mayor of Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.
- 3 Hospital reopens all operating theatres as waiting lists get longer
- 4 Dr Nik 'over the moon' after pulling off shock Labour victory
- 5 Promising Young Woman review: Carey Mulligan shines in Emerald Fennell's outstanding movie
- 6 Royston Picture Palace announces cinema's planned reopening date
- 7 Election shock: Tories lose overall control of Cambridgeshire County Council
- 8 Steve Count 'no doubt' Tories will review 'our performance' as his future is decided
- 9 Filming taking place at National Trust's Wimpole Estate
- 10 Car wash raids spark modern slavery fears in Cambridgeshire