Royston set for 2018 May Fayre
- Credit: Clive Porter
Royston May Fayre will be on in full swing this bank holiday Monday at the Priory Memorial Gardens and will be accompanied by a 40s style concert.
The fayre offers plenty of activities including fairground rides, bouncy castles, a climbing wall, Punch & Judy and charity stalls.
Along with all of that, there will also be a historical vehicle show at the Royston Town Hall car park from 11.30am, and an environmental fair section which will feature a recycled crafts stall, birds of prey, Shepreth Wildlife Conservation charity with their hedgehogs and North Herts Bee Keeping.
On top of all of that, there will be a live concert by Kimberley Devonshire and The Opus 17 Swing Band at The Old Bull Hotel from 2.15pm for 40s music fans.
They will perform a wide range of songs, from Dinah Washington’s Mad About The Boy to Patsy Kline’s Crazy.
You may also want to watch:
The fayre will be on from 12pm to 4.30pm.
- 1 Cambs police crack down on county lines drugs offences
- 2 Royston's George Crotty selected by GB for World Boxing Championships
- 3 Inside Country Boarding for Cats and Dogs: Award-winning kennels' labour of love
- 4 Man arrested on suspicion of drugs offence after two warrants issued
- 5 MP survey slams East West Rail for 'lacklustre' consultation
- 6 Lets get Cambridgeshire back on the buses says mayor
- 7 Ewan's handiwork sees him give back to his old school with help of charity
- 8 Pupils wish villagers a happy harvest with afternoon tea
- 9 Group of mums and dad in wig go the distance for wheelchair charity
- 10 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals