Royston schools merger: Consultation on future of Greneway, Roysia and Meridian opens on Friday
- Credit: Archant
The consultation into the Royston schools merger will open on Friday for the community to submit their views.
Royston Schools Academy Trust is consulting on the proposal to merge Greneway and Roysia middle schools and Meridian School to create one school, for those from Year 5 to Year 13.
Greneway and Roysia’s head Laura Rawlings will be headteacher of the new through school.
An RSAT spokeswoman told the Crow: “We are delighted with the level of feedback we have received to date linked to the proposed changes.
“This is an important change and we look forward to sharing the proposal document and providing further opportunity for the community to input their views.
You may also want to watch:
“Our recent open events exceeded all expectations in terms of attendance and it was a brilliant opportunity to share our offer with prospective parents whose feedback was overwhelming positive.”
Details of the consultation can be found on the school websites from Friday, and the consultation period closes on December 1.
- 1 New care home for Royston unanimously approved
- 2 Bassingbourn Barracks: New chapter for Army’s flagship operational training centre
- 3 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
- 4 From Hertfordshire to the Strictly dancefloor: 7 Strictly Come Dancing contestant from the county
- 5 Stunning snap causes stir online
- 6 Nuthampstead Olympic Shooter takes bronze in Tokyo
- 7 Train services resume after earlier disruption at Royston
- 8 Huge splash of support for Meldreth diver Dan Goodfellow
- 9 Arrests made in connection with large-scale money laundering operation
- 10 Roystonian becomes president of American broadband firm