Royston schools merger: Consultation on future of Greneway, Roysia and Meridian opens on Friday
- Credit: Archant
The consultation into the Royston schools merger will open on Friday for the community to submit their views.
Royston Schools Academy Trust is consulting on the proposal to merge Greneway and Roysia middle schools and Meridian School to create one school, for those from Year 5 to Year 13.
Greneway and Roysia’s head Laura Rawlings will be headteacher of the new through school.
An RSAT spokeswoman told the Crow: “We are delighted with the level of feedback we have received to date linked to the proposed changes.
“This is an important change and we look forward to sharing the proposal document and providing further opportunity for the community to input their views.
You may also want to watch:
“Our recent open events exceeded all expectations in terms of attendance and it was a brilliant opportunity to share our offer with prospective parents whose feedback was overwhelming positive.”
Details of the consultation can be found on the school websites from Friday, and the consultation period closes on December 1.
- 1 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
- 2 'We were lied to' - Residents' dismay as development prompts privacy concerns
- 3 5 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 4 No Time To Die is 'a bloated but entertaining slice of spy action'
- 5 Signs on A505 to discourage littering after stretch becomes 'eyesore'
- 6 Tributes paid to 'greatly respected' coach operator
- 7 Julian Clary and Matthew Kelly star in 'a theatrical gem' at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 8 Riverdance's 25th anniversary show lifts the roof off Cambridge Corn Exchange
- 9 Mission Impossible and Top Gun star Tom Cruise spotted flying at Duxford
- 10 Family pay tribute to 'truly special individual' killed in A1307 crash