Royston 14-year-old still missing a week after appeal launched
- Credit: Archant
A week on from a missing appeal being launched, police have confirmed that Royston teenager Aaliyah Ahmed has still not been found.
Aaliyah Ahmed was last seen at 11am on Thursday last week at her home address in Tennyson Court, police launched the missing appeal the following day.
She is described as mixed race and 5ft 10in tall with long dark hair – she was last seen wearing blue jeans, tan Ugg-style boots and a thin black bomber jacket. Police have said she may be carrying a black handbag.
Aaliyah has known links to the Clapton, Lower Clapton, Walthamstow, Tottenham and Stamford Hill areas of London.
If you have seen her since she was reported missing or have information about where she has been, call Herts police on 101.
You may also want to watch:
If you believe you are with Aaliyah now or have seen her in the last few moments, call 999 immediately.
- 1 CCTV appeal after vehicles interfered with in Royston
- 2 Villagers launch bid to raise £200,000 for 14th-century church paintings
- 3 What's next for Thakeham development after Local Plan sites revealed?
- 4 Heath threatened with 'eyesore' borehole kiosks
- 5 Royston man to stand trial for permitting production of cannabis
- 6 This Hound could run and and run... Sherlock Holmes play was 'a fun evening'
- 7 Street singers lift people's spirits with town centre flash mob
- 8 Malaysian-style Fens home leaves Grand Designs viewers in awe
- 9 Hertfordshire's adult social care workers honoured at award ceremony
- 10 Busy week for Royston firefighting crews as they keep people safe