Photographic Society holds final competition of the year
- Credit: Andrew Cox
Royston Photographic Society has held its last competition of 2021, on the theme of 'five elements'.
Society members submitted photos showcasing either fire, earth, water, metal or wood.
After the judging process the competition was dominated by club secretary Andrew Fox, who placed both first and third for his entries 'Wave Energy' and 'Morning Warmth' - both taken on a club trip to Jersey
The society has also joined forces with the Rotary club to support their junior photographer competition, which is accepting entries on the theme 'colours of nature' until the end of January.
To support the competition, the photographic society will hold a development session with the winners in early spring, when the heath looks the nicest, led by Andrew Fox and professional photographer Sam Orchard.
The society is open to new members of all abilities. For more information contact Peter Baker on 07921 191887.
- 1 Teenage moped rider seriously injured in crash
- 2 Hero dog sniffs out cash for charity with golf ball mission
- 3 Stewart 'wasn't distressed and calmly answered questions' at scene of wife's death, paramedic tells court
- 4 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 5 Ian Stewart's sons say 'devastated father was in tears at wife's death'
- 6 Murder trial told Ian Stewart was 'so cross' after sister-in-law called coroner
- 7 Sir Tom Jones to play Heritage Live concert at Audley End House & Gardens in Saffron Walden
- 8 Herts, camera, action! Turning film fantasy into reality with new screen tourism development programme
- 9 Meet team behind new Royston Town Party
- 10 Ian Stewart murder trial: Killer 'restricted wife's breathing and fabricated epilepsy death'