Royston Open Secrets returns for fifth year
- Credit: Archant
A FAMILY fun day is returning for its fifth year.
Royston Open Secrets will once again be held at Therfield Heath on June 9, hoping to bring residents together with community organisations, clubs, charities and businesses.
Linda Turner, Chair of Royston Open Secrets organising committee, said: “We’re more excited than ever this year because we’ve had so much interest in the event from people and organisations who want to show off what they do. This is a community-focused day of family-orientated fun for everyone.”
Last year’s event attracted nearly 1000 people from Royston and surrounding villages. There will be arena displays, a barbeque and children’s activities. There will also be an opportunity for people to enter their dogs into a talent competition.
Stands will be run by groups including Royston Library, the fire brigade and Royston Arts Festival. There will also be a range of classic cars on display.
You may also want to watch:
The event will take place between 11am – 4pm and is free to attend. Visit www.open-secrets.co.uk for more information.
- 1 Mass vaccine centre opening marks 'big step forward' in beating COVID-19
- 2 Two arrested after drugs raid in Bassingbourn
- 3 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 4 Granta surgeries deliver COVID-19 vaccinations
- 5 Fraudster jailed after £60,000 shopping spree
- 6 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 7 Make the A505 Safer: Improvement works to continue in 2021
- 8 Tribute to beloved mum, friend and artist Debbie Horabin
- 9 Thriplow's Baroness Boothroyd slams government vaccine strategy
- 10 A mental health first aider offers advice on coping during lockdown