Royston Open Secrets returns for fifth year
- Credit: Archant
A FAMILY fun day is returning for its fifth year.
Royston Open Secrets will once again be held at Therfield Heath on June 9, hoping to bring residents together with community organisations, clubs, charities and businesses.
Linda Turner, Chair of Royston Open Secrets organising committee, said: “We’re more excited than ever this year because we’ve had so much interest in the event from people and organisations who want to show off what they do. This is a community-focused day of family-orientated fun for everyone.”
Last year’s event attracted nearly 1000 people from Royston and surrounding villages. There will be arena displays, a barbeque and children’s activities. There will also be an opportunity for people to enter their dogs into a talent competition.
Stands will be run by groups including Royston Library, the fire brigade and Royston Arts Festival. There will also be a range of classic cars on display.
You may also want to watch:
The event will take place between 11am – 4pm and is free to attend. Visit www.open-secrets.co.uk for more information.
- 1 Bins sealed shut and rat cull halted on Therfield Heath
- 2 'We are bursting with excitement to welcome community back into our pubs!'
- 3 Missing teen found safe and well
- 4 Epic escape fail for ‘armed thieves’ who crashed car into ditch
- 5 Royston Town Council by-election: Meridian ward result
- 6 Richard Roberts set to become leader of Herts County Council
- 7 Party leaders respond to election result in North Herts
- 8 Defeated mayor on 'incredible' and 'some truly awful' people he met
- 9 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 10 Letchworth triumph over Royston in inaugural match