Royston Museum latest haunt after ghost walk success
- Credit: Archant
The Royston Ghost Walk has proved so successful that another has been scheduled for later this month, with a paranormal survey of Royston Museum to follow.
Paranormal investigator Damien O’Dell will lead a ghost walk on January 20, and three days later Crow reporter Rebecca Day will join him and his team at the museum.
“This is the first time that permission has been granted to conduct a paranormal investigation at the museum,” said Damien.
“A tragic death in Edwardian times is believed to have resulted in the subsequent haunting.”
The walk on December 29 was attended by 15 people, including visitors from Ohio and North Carolina. The intrepid group looked at more than 20 spooky sites around Royston.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets for the ghost walk cost £6 each and are available from Royston library or from firstname.lastname@example.org. Also email if interested in the museum investigation.
- 1 Mass vaccine centre opening marks 'big step forward' in beating COVID-19
- 2 Two arrested after drugs raid in Bassingbourn
- 3 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 4 Granta surgeries deliver COVID-19 vaccinations
- 5 Fraudster jailed after £60,000 shopping spree
- 6 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 7 Tribute to beloved mum, friend and artist Debbie Horabin
- 8 Make the A505 Safer: Improvement works to continue in 2021
- 9 A mental health first aider offers advice on coping during lockdown
- 10 Political row over South Cambs new town proposal