Royston Museum latest haunt after ghost walk success
- Credit: Archant
The Royston Ghost Walk has proved so successful that another has been scheduled for later this month, with a paranormal survey of Royston Museum to follow.
Paranormal investigator Damien O’Dell will lead a ghost walk on January 20, and three days later Crow reporter Rebecca Day will join him and his team at the museum.
“This is the first time that permission has been granted to conduct a paranormal investigation at the museum,” said Damien.
“A tragic death in Edwardian times is believed to have resulted in the subsequent haunting.”
The walk on December 29 was attended by 15 people, including visitors from Ohio and North Carolina. The intrepid group looked at more than 20 spooky sites around Royston.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets for the ghost walk cost £6 each and are available from Royston library or from email@example.com. Also email if interested in the museum investigation.
- 1 Melbourn Post Office reopens in new location
- 2 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 3 Drug dealer caught after being pulled over for using phone on A505
- 4 No Cambridge fireworks display on Midsummer Common this year for Bonfire Night
- 5 Litlington's Josh ploughs into top spot with competition win
- 6 History Society unveils new town heritage board
- 7 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 8 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 9 What is the government's Plan B for Covid this winter?
- 10 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?