Royston Museum latest haunt after ghost walk success
- Credit: Archant
The Royston Ghost Walk has proved so successful that another has been scheduled for later this month, with a paranormal survey of Royston Museum to follow.
Paranormal investigator Damien O’Dell will lead a ghost walk on January 20, and three days later Crow reporter Rebecca Day will join him and his team at the museum.
“This is the first time that permission has been granted to conduct a paranormal investigation at the museum,” said Damien.
“A tragic death in Edwardian times is believed to have resulted in the subsequent haunting.”
The walk on December 29 was attended by 15 people, including visitors from Ohio and North Carolina. The intrepid group looked at more than 20 spooky sites around Royston.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets for the ghost walk cost £6 each and are available from Royston library or from firstname.lastname@example.org. Also email if interested in the museum investigation.
- 1 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 2 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 3 Hotel on Duxford IWM site given go-ahead after council re-vote
- 4 Ski trip interest 'peaks' at Melbourn Village College
- 5 Do you think 'Freedom Day' should go ahead on June 21?
- 6 Royston arson: Police renew appeal after flats fire
- 7 Have you visited the Orwell Clunch Pit? New sign tells of unique site's significance
- 8 How do North East Herts and South Cambs fare in the latest boundary review proposals?
- 9 Flying day at IWM Duxford commemorates 77th anniversary of D-Day
- 10 Outstanding day had by all at Streetfood Heroes event