Royston’s Psalm Tree Island Holiday Club hailed a success
- Credit: Picture: CALLUM ALLCOCK-GREEN
Youngsters set sail to their own desert island last week for half term – all under the roof of Royston Methodist Church.
Psalm Tree Island Holiday Club was held every day last week at the church in Queens Road.
Gill Grainger, who helped organise the event, told the Crow: “It went really well, we had 53 chldren in total attend during in the week.
“They had a great time, enjoying lots of activities.
“It was well received – we had a Café Worship looking back over the week of the holiday club yesterday where children presented songs and memory verses and there was good support from the congregation.
“We plan to run the holiday club again next year and we hope the theme will be superheroes.”
For more information on the church go to www.royston-methodist.org.uk and for more details on the holiday club email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
- 2 Royston crews' tribute after 'incredible' fire dog's death
- 3 Metal detectorist, 13, explains how she discovered Bronze Age hoards near Royston
- 4 15 adorable rescue pets in Hertfordshire looking for loving new homes this Christmas
- 5 Royston museum under new management
- 6 IWM Duxford exhibition to display largest collection of Spitfires under one roof
- 7 Two year ban on begging for these six
- 8 Bronze Age hoards containing around 200 items found near Royston
- 9 £800,000 artificial football pitch opens at Melbourn Village College
- 10 Cycling club rides in memory of former member