Royston’s Psalm Tree Island Holiday Club hailed a success
- Credit: Picture: CALLUM ALLCOCK-GREEN
Youngsters set sail to their own desert island last week for half term – all under the roof of Royston Methodist Church.
Psalm Tree Island Holiday Club was held every day last week at the church in Queens Road.
Gill Grainger, who helped organise the event, told the Crow: “It went really well, we had 53 chldren in total attend during in the week.
“They had a great time, enjoying lots of activities.
“It was well received – we had a Café Worship looking back over the week of the holiday club yesterday where children presented songs and memory verses and there was good support from the congregation.
You may also want to watch:
“We plan to run the holiday club again next year and we hope the theme will be superheroes.”
For more information on the church go to www.royston-methodist.org.uk and for more details on the holiday club email email@example.com.
- 1 MP calls for illegal parking clamp-down, as council makes civil enforcement plans
- 2 Sunset Starlight Walk returning after year of cancelled events for hospice
- 3 Woman dies after being hit by lorry
- 4 Police force welcomes plans for council to tackle parking woes
- 5 'We are bursting with excitement to welcome community back into our pubs!'
- 6 Pre-school plots Pyjamarama fundraising day for book charity
- 7 Royston Town Council by-election: Meridian ward result
- 8 Charity shop supervisor fraudster must pay back £2,550
- 9 Hifields to bring world-class artists and 6,000 festival-goers to Cambridgeshire countryside
- 10 Royston Community Health to close as hospital hub plan deemed unattainable