Royston’s Psalm Tree Island Holiday Club hailed a success
- Credit: Picture: CALLUM ALLCOCK-GREEN
Youngsters set sail to their own desert island last week for half term – all under the roof of Royston Methodist Church.
Psalm Tree Island Holiday Club was held every day last week at the church in Queens Road.
Gill Grainger, who helped organise the event, told the Crow: “It went really well, we had 53 chldren in total attend during in the week.
“They had a great time, enjoying lots of activities.
“It was well received – we had a Café Worship looking back over the week of the holiday club yesterday where children presented songs and memory verses and there was good support from the congregation.
You may also want to watch:
“We plan to run the holiday club again next year and we hope the theme will be superheroes.”
For more information on the church go to www.royston-methodist.org.uk and for more details on the holiday club email email@example.com.
- 1 Magic show set to go Wrong on stage at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 2 Royston chairman: RNLI volunteers never question or criticise - they save lives
- 3 Bassingbourn Barracks: New chapter for Army’s flagship operational training centre
- 4 Community rallies together to clean up church after 'mindless' vandalism
- 5 Church foodbank receives donation to help families in need
- 6 New care home for Royston unanimously approved
- 7 Train services resume after earlier disruption at Royston
- 8 It's A Very British Murder with TV historian Lucy Worsley at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 9 Community comes together for Together We Stand Against Racism event
- 10 Reed break run of defeats with hard-fought draw at Harpenden