Royston McDonald’s reopens for drive-thru
- Credit: © Terry Harris
The Royston McDonald’s has reopened for drive-thru today.
The store, on the A505 roundabout, will be accepting card payments only and customers will need to maintain social distancing.
A total of 497 drive-thrus have reopened across the UK this morning, and a further 43 restaurants opened for McDelivery.
A spokesperson for McDonald’s said: “We are glad to be back but it will look a little different and may take a little longer, so please bear with us.
“We have fewer employees in our kitchens to enable our teams to social distance and work safely.
“We will have a limited menu (no breakfast or Shakes for now) and will open for reduced hours (11am-10pm).
“We encourage you to use contactless payment methods and cap your spend at £25.
- 1 DVLA issues urgent warning to drivers in UK
- 2 School to make 'wide-ranging changes' following Ofsted inspection
- 3 Chancellor and health secretary dramatically quit
- 4 North East Herts MP declares 'loss of confidence' in PM
- 5 Health at the Hub project launched in Melbourn
- 6 Fowlmere residents voice objections to housing development
- 7 Tesco Community Garden to hold weekend celebration
- 8 Cambridge Summer Music Festival 2022 brings world-class classical performers to Cambridgeshire
- 9 Kite Festival set to return to Royston next month
- 10 Herts sex offender assaulted victim while she slept
“For those visiting our drive-thrus, you can browse the menu, order and pay ahead using the My McDonald’s App - we’ll start preparing your order when you’re near the restaurant.”