Royston McDonald’s reopens for drive-thru
- Credit: © Terry Harris
The Royston McDonald’s has reopened for drive-thru today.
The store, on the A505 roundabout, will be accepting card payments only and customers will need to maintain social distancing.
A total of 497 drive-thrus have reopened across the UK this morning, and a further 43 restaurants opened for McDelivery.
A spokesperson for McDonald’s said: “We are glad to be back but it will look a little different and may take a little longer, so please bear with us.
“We have fewer employees in our kitchens to enable our teams to social distance and work safely.
You may also want to watch:
“We will have a limited menu (no breakfast or Shakes for now) and will open for reduced hours (11am-10pm).
“We encourage you to use contactless payment methods and cap your spend at £25.
- 1 New bus and cycle shelters to help bring sustainable travel to town
- 2 Freedom Day: More than half of Herts residents welcome delay to lockdown easing
- 3 Two lorry crash blocks part of A14 in Cambridgeshire
- 4 Yellow weather warning of thunderstorms in Herts
- 5 MBE is an incredible honour, says Lister nurse Lizzie
- 6 Labour organiser criticises Labour mayor for hiring a Tory as deputy
- 7 Defibrillators: How you could save a life
- 8 Plenty of Covid vaccines available for over 23s
- 9 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 10 Royston Kite Festival decision 'under review' as lockdown extended
“For those visiting our drive-thrus, you can browse the menu, order and pay ahead using the My McDonald’s App - we’ll start preparing your order when you’re near the restaurant.”