Royston McDonald’s reopens for drive-thru
- Credit: © Terry Harris
The Royston McDonald’s has reopened for drive-thru today.
The store, on the A505 roundabout, will be accepting card payments only and customers will need to maintain social distancing.
A total of 497 drive-thrus have reopened across the UK this morning, and a further 43 restaurants opened for McDelivery.
A spokesperson for McDonald’s said: “We are glad to be back but it will look a little different and may take a little longer, so please bear with us.
“We have fewer employees in our kitchens to enable our teams to social distance and work safely.
You may also want to watch:
“We will have a limited menu (no breakfast or Shakes for now) and will open for reduced hours (11am-10pm).
“We encourage you to use contactless payment methods and cap your spend at £25.
- 1 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 2 Heath threatened with 'eyesore' borehole kiosks
- 3 Royston man to stand trial for permitting production of cannabis
- 4 What's next for Thakeham development after Local Plan sites revealed?
- 5 Girl power and horse power prove a winning combination for Meldreth racing driver Lizzy
- 6 In pictures: The Battle of Britain Air Show 2021 at IWM Duxford
- 7 Riverdance's 25th anniversary show lifts the roof off Cambridge Corn Exchange
- 8 Award-winning CADS production at Royston Arts Festival
- 9 Mum of four sought by police over child neglect claims
- 10 Barley Flower Tower to be cut into pieces!
“For those visiting our drive-thrus, you can browse the menu, order and pay ahead using the My McDonald’s App - we’ll start preparing your order when you’re near the restaurant.”