Royston McDonald’s drive-thru to open this weekend
- Credit: Archant
Good news for those who prefer to scoot off with their burgers rather than sit and munch indoors – Royston McDonald’s drive-thru will open shortly.
The duel lane drive-thru at McDonald’s on the A505 roundabout will open on Saturday at 9am, creating 30 jobs in the town.
The drive-thru will have two order points, and the restaurant car park has been extended to accommodate the extra business.
Ismail Anilmis, who operates the Royston restaurant, said: “We’re delighted to be investing in the local community and bringing 30 new jobs to the local area. We’re passionate about bringing convenience to our customers and the drive-thru facility will be perfect for customers on the go.”
Those employed at the restaurant will have access to leading training and development programmes, as well as the opportunity to gain nationally recognised qualifications ranging from an apprenticeship in hospitality to a foundation degree in Managing Business Operations.
You may also want to watch:
To apply for a job at the restaurant, visit jobs.mcdonalds.co.uk/search/royston.
- 1 Sir Tom Jones set for green, green grass of Newmarket Racecourses
- 2 Bassingbourn Barracks: New chapter for Army’s flagship operational training centre
- 3 Person dies after being struck by train in Cambridge
- 4 Arrests made in connection with large-scale money laundering operation
- 5 Access between platforms to be restored at Royston station
- 6 How many people in our area have been 'pinged' by NHS COVID app?
- 7 Police hunt 36-year-old wanted for harassment and restraining order breaches
- 8 Thatcher returns after 30 years to repair cottage where he met his wife
- 9 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 10 Escape the crowds this summer at these places to visit in Hertfordshire