Royston McDonald’s drive-thru to open this weekend
- Credit: Archant
Good news for those who prefer to scoot off with their burgers rather than sit and munch indoors – Royston McDonald’s drive-thru will open shortly.
The duel lane drive-thru at McDonald’s on the A505 roundabout will open on Saturday at 9am, creating 30 jobs in the town.
The drive-thru will have two order points, and the restaurant car park has been extended to accommodate the extra business.
Ismail Anilmis, who operates the Royston restaurant, said: “We’re delighted to be investing in the local community and bringing 30 new jobs to the local area. We’re passionate about bringing convenience to our customers and the drive-thru facility will be perfect for customers on the go.”
Those employed at the restaurant will have access to leading training and development programmes, as well as the opportunity to gain nationally recognised qualifications ranging from an apprenticeship in hospitality to a foundation degree in Managing Business Operations.
You may also want to watch:
To apply for a job at the restaurant, visit jobs.mcdonalds.co.uk/search/royston.
- 1 Ofcom investigation into problem key fobs at Tesco Royston concludes
- 2 Fire-hit parish church secures vital cash boost
- 3 Pupils to return to school as lockdown restrictions ease
- 4 Pupils become journalists for class topic
- 5 North Hertfordshire's inspirational volunteers recognised in awards
- 6 Grandmother who got on a motorcycle aged 105 passes away
- 7 Nearly a million trees planted alongside A14 die and need replacing
- 8 COVID deaths fall by 50% in Herts hospitals
- 9 Publish and be damned: 'farmgate' report goes to the vote
- 10 Man to face court after admitting to £15,000 cigarette stealing spree