Royston McDonald’s drive-thru to open this weekend
- Credit: Archant
Good news for those who prefer to scoot off with their burgers rather than sit and munch indoors – Royston McDonald’s drive-thru will open shortly.
The duel lane drive-thru at McDonald’s on the A505 roundabout will open on Saturday at 9am, creating 30 jobs in the town.
The drive-thru will have two order points, and the restaurant car park has been extended to accommodate the extra business.
Ismail Anilmis, who operates the Royston restaurant, said: “We’re delighted to be investing in the local community and bringing 30 new jobs to the local area. We’re passionate about bringing convenience to our customers and the drive-thru facility will be perfect for customers on the go.”
Those employed at the restaurant will have access to leading training and development programmes, as well as the opportunity to gain nationally recognised qualifications ranging from an apprenticeship in hospitality to a foundation degree in Managing Business Operations.
You may also want to watch:
To apply for a job at the restaurant, visit jobs.mcdonalds.co.uk/search/royston.
- 1 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 2 11 questions to decide how Royston you are!
- 3 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 4 Cambridge Film Festival returns for its 40th outing
- 5 Royston's George Crotty selected by GB for World Boxing Championships
- 6 MP survey slams East West Rail for 'lacklustre' consultation
- 7 'Outstanding' Royston police officer wins Chief Constable's award
- 8 Award-winning jazz singer Clare Teal and her sextet to play concert at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 9 Cambs police crack down on county lines drugs offences
- 10 Man arrested on suspicion of drugs offence after two warrants issued