Royston McDonald’s drive-thru to open this weekend
- Credit: Archant
Good news for those who prefer to scoot off with their burgers rather than sit and munch indoors – Royston McDonald’s drive-thru will open shortly.
The duel lane drive-thru at McDonald’s on the A505 roundabout will open on Saturday at 9am, creating 30 jobs in the town.
The drive-thru will have two order points, and the restaurant car park has been extended to accommodate the extra business.
Ismail Anilmis, who operates the Royston restaurant, said: “We’re delighted to be investing in the local community and bringing 30 new jobs to the local area. We’re passionate about bringing convenience to our customers and the drive-thru facility will be perfect for customers on the go.”
Those employed at the restaurant will have access to leading training and development programmes, as well as the opportunity to gain nationally recognised qualifications ranging from an apprenticeship in hospitality to a foundation degree in Managing Business Operations.
You may also want to watch:
To apply for a job at the restaurant, visit jobs.mcdonalds.co.uk/search/royston.
- 1 Dr Nik Johnson elected Mayor of Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.
- 2 Results in for South Cambs District Council by-election
- 3 Dr Nik 'over the moon' after pulling off shock Labour victory
- 4 Local Election 2021 results: NHDC leader loses seat
- 5 Local Election 2021: Counting starts for North Herts council
- 6 Royston Town Council by-election: Meridian ward result
- 7 Promising Young Woman review: Carey Mulligan shines in Emerald Fennell's outstanding movie
- 8 Royston Picture Palace announces cinema's planned reopening date
- 9 Filming taking place at National Trust's Wimpole Estate
- 10 Steve Count 'no doubt' Tories will review 'our performance' as his future is decided