Royston man in a 'stable' condition after crash
A ROYSTON man who was injured in a car crash is now in a stable condition in hospital. The 52-year old had been in a critical condition at Addenbrooke s hospital following a two-car smash in Fowlmere. However, his condition is now described as stable.
A ROYSTON man who was injured in a car crash is now in a stable condition in hospital.
The 52-year old had been in a critical condition at Addenbrooke's hospital following a two-car smash in Fowlmere.
However, his condition is now described as stable.
A 52-year old man from Austria was also injured in the incident, which took place at 10.55pm on Friday July 10, and involved a blue Ford Focus and a white Kia Rio.
You may also want to watch:
Cambridgeshire Police are urging anyone who witnessed the crash, which happened on London Road, Fowlmere, to come forward.
Anyone with information about the incident should contact Pc David Halling at the Cambridgeshire roads policing unit on 0345 456 4564.
- 1 Sir Tom Jones set for green, green grass of Newmarket Racecourses
- 2 Bassingbourn Barracks: New chapter for Army’s flagship operational training centre
- 3 Person dies after being struck by train in Cambridge
- 4 Arrests made in connection with large-scale money laundering operation
- 5 Access between platforms to be restored at Royston station
- 6 How many people in our area have been 'pinged' by NHS COVID app?
- 7 Police hunt 36-year-old wanted for harassment and restraining order breaches
- 8 Thatcher returns after 30 years to repair cottage where he met his wife
- 9 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 10 Escape the crowds this summer at these places to visit in Hertfordshire