Royston man in a 'stable' condition after crash
A ROYSTON man who was injured in a car crash is now in a stable condition in hospital. The 52-year old had been in a critical condition at Addenbrooke s hospital following a two-car smash in Fowlmere. However, his condition is now described as stable.
A ROYSTON man who was injured in a car crash is now in a stable condition in hospital.
The 52-year old had been in a critical condition at Addenbrooke's hospital following a two-car smash in Fowlmere.
However, his condition is now described as stable.
A 52-year old man from Austria was also injured in the incident, which took place at 10.55pm on Friday July 10, and involved a blue Ford Focus and a white Kia Rio.
You may also want to watch:
Cambridgeshire Police are urging anyone who witnessed the crash, which happened on London Road, Fowlmere, to come forward.
Anyone with information about the incident should contact Pc David Halling at the Cambridgeshire roads policing unit on 0345 456 4564.
- 1 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
- 2 5 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 3 'We were lied to' - Residents' dismay as development prompts privacy concerns
- 4 No Time To Die is 'a bloated but entertaining slice of spy action'
- 5 Tributes paid to 'greatly respected' coach operator
- 6 Signs on A505 to discourage littering after stretch becomes 'eyesore'
- 7 Julian Clary and Matthew Kelly star in 'a theatrical gem' at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 8 Family pay tribute to 'truly special individual' killed in A1307 crash
- 9 Riverdance's 25th anniversary show lifts the roof off Cambridge Corn Exchange
- 10 Guitar once owned by Pink Floyd's Syd Barrett to be sold at Cambridge auction