Royston in Blue set to return
- Credit: Archant
Royston in Blue will take place on Therfield Heath later this month, with all money raised again going to Teenage Cancer Trust.
Entry for the 5km run, which sees the Heath transformed into a sea of blue, has stayed at the same price again this year, and will cost £14 for adults and £8 for children.
Everyone who enters will receive an entry pack with t-shirt and sponsor form.
All runners who complete the race on the day will also get a medal.
The highest fundraisers in the three age categories – age seven to 13, 13 to 17 and adults will win a special prize.
You may also want to watch:
Organiser Lisa Thompson said: “We also have the six golden t-shirts back this year, and if you find one of these in your entry pack you will also win a special prize.
“We would like to thank all our sponsors who have very kindly once again supported the event – Johnson Matthey, Cu Phosco, Margaret House Residential and Dementia Care Home, Enfield Electrical, Trademark Kitchens, Walnut Medical, UHY Hacker Young and Royston Tandoori.”
- 1 'Panic-buying is crippling us' - petrol station owner urges motorists to think before they refuel
- 2 Appeal to trace driver after cyclist sustains serious injuries in crash
- 3 17 of the prettiest streets in North Herts
- 4 North Herts and Beds villages hit by power cut
- 5 CCTV appeal after vehicles interfered with in Royston
- 6 Flexi parking ticket rolled out for hybrid commuters
- 7 Villagers launch bid to raise £200,000 for 14th-century church paintings
- 8 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 9 Street singers lift people's spirits with town centre flash mob
- 10 Help on offer for residents as Universal Credit cut looms
The event will take place on Sunday, June 26 at 11am.
You can download an entry form by visiting the website at www.roystoninblue.co.uk.
If you have any queries, contact chairman Lisa Thompson on 07540 157200 or email email@example.com.