Royston in Blue set to return
- Credit: Archant
Royston in Blue will take place on Therfield Heath later this month, with all money raised again going to Teenage Cancer Trust.
Entry for the 5km run, which sees the Heath transformed into a sea of blue, has stayed at the same price again this year, and will cost £14 for adults and £8 for children.
Everyone who enters will receive an entry pack with t-shirt and sponsor form.
All runners who complete the race on the day will also get a medal.
The highest fundraisers in the three age categories – age seven to 13, 13 to 17 and adults will win a special prize.
Organiser Lisa Thompson said: “We also have the six golden t-shirts back this year, and if you find one of these in your entry pack you will also win a special prize.
“We would like to thank all our sponsors who have very kindly once again supported the event – Johnson Matthey, Cu Phosco, Margaret House Residential and Dementia Care Home, Enfield Electrical, Trademark Kitchens, Walnut Medical, UHY Hacker Young and Royston Tandoori.”
- 1 Royston judoka Reid relishing Commonwealth Games chance
- 2 Herts sex offender assaulted victim while she slept
- 3 Bassingbourn Village College students win Pitch for the Prize competition
- 4 Tractors take to the streets to raise money for hospital
- 5 7 of the most beautiful churches in Hertfordshire
- 6 What to see in the sky in July: Year's biggest supermoon and meteor showers
- 7 Royston Museum finally reopens following two-year closure
- 8 'Hooded thieves' stole three vehicles
- 9 Royston Town Council declares climate emergency
- 10 Census data reveals Hertfordshire population boom over last decade
The event will take place on Sunday, June 26 at 11am.
You can download an entry form by visiting the website at www.roystoninblue.co.uk.
If you have any queries, contact chairman Lisa Thompson on 07540 157200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.