Royston ice rink tickets go on sale
Tickets are on sale now for Royston’s Christmas ice rink.
Retailers group Royston Means Business has organised the ice rink in the town as part of its Royston Christmas fayre.
Skating will be available on the day of the fayre, Saturday December 7, from 11am-7pm, and Sunday, December 8, 9am-5pm, in the car park of the Old Bull Inn.
Tickets, costing £4, must be purchased in advance from M-Viron phone shop in the High Street.
The fayre will also feature a Christmas market in the High Street, running from 1pm-5pm, and Santa will be present to meet children in his grotto.
You may also want to watch:
Then, at 4pm, the town’s Christmas lights will be switched on at The Cross.
For more information on Royston Means Business, visit the group’s Facebook page, www.facebook.com/roystonmeansbusiness
- 1 More Royston GP surgeries begin to give COVID-19 vaccinations
- 2 COVID-19 outbreaks now in half of all Herts care homes
- 3 Parents struggling with homeschooling to get boost from book donors
- 4 Teen arrested in connection with sexual assault investigation
- 5 COVID-19 figures falling in North Herts and South Cambs
- 6 Storm Christoph: Prepare for flooding in South Cambs
- 7 Ambulance boss steps down after battling 'severe coronavirus'
- 8 Power cut affects nearly 9,000 homes and businesses
- 9 Granta surgeries deliver COVID-19 vaccinations
- 10 Two arrested after drugs raid in Bassingbourn