Royston ice rink tickets go on sale
Tickets are on sale now for Royston’s Christmas ice rink.
Retailers group Royston Means Business has organised the ice rink in the town as part of its Royston Christmas fayre.
Skating will be available on the day of the fayre, Saturday December 7, from 11am-7pm, and Sunday, December 8, 9am-5pm, in the car park of the Old Bull Inn.
Tickets, costing £4, must be purchased in advance from M-Viron phone shop in the High Street.
The fayre will also feature a Christmas market in the High Street, running from 1pm-5pm, and Santa will be present to meet children in his grotto.
Then, at 4pm, the town’s Christmas lights will be switched on at The Cross.
For more information on Royston Means Business, visit the group’s Facebook page, www.facebook.com/roystonmeansbusiness
- 1 Ian Stewart murder trial: Killer 'restricted wife's breathing and fabricated epilepsy death'
- 2 Meet team behind new Royston Town Party
- 3 Trial begins for killer accused of murdering wife
- 4 Women trapped in vehicle after A10 crash
- 5 He strangled Rikki, stripped him and left his body flat on his back, Old Bailey told
- 6 Tiffinity and Beyond: Boost for Melbourn business thanks to former BBC Dragon
- 7 Cancer nurse's warning over drop in cervical screening
- 8 Time-lapse video: Nightingale surge hub build at Lister Hospital
- 9 Imperial War Museums launches first ever IWM Live event at Duxford this year
- 10 Meet the couple who won holidays by the sea for a year