Royston ice rink tickets go on sale
Tickets are on sale now for Royston’s Christmas ice rink.
Retailers group Royston Means Business has organised the ice rink in the town as part of its Royston Christmas fayre.
Skating will be available on the day of the fayre, Saturday December 7, from 11am-7pm, and Sunday, December 8, 9am-5pm, in the car park of the Old Bull Inn.
Tickets, costing £4, must be purchased in advance from M-Viron phone shop in the High Street.
The fayre will also feature a Christmas market in the High Street, running from 1pm-5pm, and Santa will be present to meet children in his grotto.
You may also want to watch:
Then, at 4pm, the town’s Christmas lights will be switched on at The Cross.
For more information on Royston Means Business, visit the group’s Facebook page, www.facebook.com/roystonmeansbusiness
- 1 Village school's annual fayre is a big hit
- 2 Camera to be installed in village to address long-standing speeding woes
- 3 Co-operation 'vital' in A505 Royston to Granta Park scheme
- 4 Safety concerns continue in final days of travel hub consultation
- 5 Margaret House residential home celebrates 50th anniversary milestone
- 6 Get set for Strawberries & Creem Festival in the Cambridgeshire countryside
- 7 Mum of four sought by police over child neglect claims
- 8 Historic Mayflower train makes its way through Royston and Meldreth
- 9 Spitfires and more... IWM Duxford prepares for 2021 Battle of Britain Air Show
- 10 Hunt the hearts at town trail to raise money for charity