Royston ice rink tickets go on sale
Tickets are on sale now for Royston’s Christmas ice rink.
Retailers group Royston Means Business has organised the ice rink in the town as part of its Royston Christmas fayre.
Skating will be available on the day of the fayre, Saturday December 7, from 11am-7pm, and Sunday, December 8, 9am-5pm, in the car park of the Old Bull Inn.
Tickets, costing £4, must be purchased in advance from M-Viron phone shop in the High Street.
The fayre will also feature a Christmas market in the High Street, running from 1pm-5pm, and Santa will be present to meet children in his grotto.
You may also want to watch:
Then, at 4pm, the town’s Christmas lights will be switched on at The Cross.
For more information on Royston Means Business, visit the group’s Facebook page, www.facebook.com/roystonmeansbusiness
- 1 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 2 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 3 Ski trip interest 'peaks' at Melbourn Village College
- 4 Hotel on Duxford IWM site given go-ahead after council re-vote
- 5 Raise the roof! Church lead replaced two years on from theft
- 6 Have you visited the Orwell Clunch Pit? New sign tells of unique site's significance
- 7 Do you think 'Freedom Day' should go ahead on June 21?
- 8 Magpas chief executive 'surprised and honoured' by MBE
- 9 Royston arson: Police renew appeal after flats fire
- 10 How do North East Herts and South Cambs fare in the latest boundary review proposals?