Royston ice rink tickets go on sale
Tickets are on sale now for Royston’s Christmas ice rink.
Retailers group Royston Means Business has organised the ice rink in the town as part of its Royston Christmas fayre.
Skating will be available on the day of the fayre, Saturday December 7, from 11am-7pm, and Sunday, December 8, 9am-5pm, in the car park of the Old Bull Inn.
Tickets, costing £4, must be purchased in advance from M-Viron phone shop in the High Street.
The fayre will also feature a Christmas market in the High Street, running from 1pm-5pm, and Santa will be present to meet children in his grotto.
You may also want to watch:
Then, at 4pm, the town’s Christmas lights will be switched on at The Cross.
For more information on Royston Means Business, visit the group’s Facebook page, www.facebook.com/roystonmeansbusiness
- 1 Jail for thief who stole scrap metal worth hundreds
- 2 Three household waste collection crews suspended
- 3 Have your say on Barkway Road development proposal
- 4 Family builds fairy garden for grandchildren during lockdown
- 5 Arrest made after woman verbally abused in alleyway
- 6 Consultation on East West Rail route opens
- 7 'Community campaigns are making an impact, so have your say on rail link'
- 8 Where has the Duke of Edinburgh visited in Hertfordshire?
- 9 Family remembers teacher Frank who taught many how to swim
- 10 What can open on April 12 when lockdown rules ease?