Learn from a chocolatier at Home-Start Royston, Buntingford and South Cambs tasting event
- Credit: Archant
Home-Start Royston, Buntingford and South Cambridgeshire is teaming up with Hotel Chocolat for a chocolate-tasting event.
Throughout September, Home-Start – a charity which supports families with young children – is offering participants the chance to taste their way through a box of Hotel Chocolat chocolates.
Hotel Chocolat’s headquarters are in Royston, and the company will provide ‘The Everything H-Box’ to those taking part.
In the sessions, a chocolatier will explain how chocolate is made and how best to experience the flavours in the tasting box. The event is interactive and participants will be able to ask questions.
There are four sessions still available, with tickets on sale for 8pm on September 10, 17, 24 and 29.
You may also want to watch:
For more information or to book a ticket go to ticketsource.co.uk and search for ‘Home-Start’. Tickets cost £18 per person.
- 1 Young Crows net funding for club improvements
- 2 Man jailed after attacking victim with glass bottle in hotel room
- 3 'If I lived three miles away the obstacles would've been lower' - Councillor calls for IVF to be reinstated in Cambs
- 4 Limes Communal Rooms to become Bassingbourn's village hall
- 5 Grandmother runs Royston in Blue 5k solo to raise money for charity
- 6 Network Rail seeks green light for Cambridge South station
- 7 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 8 Cooling caps appeal to reduce chemo patients' hair loss
- 9 Flasher who attacked officers appears in court
- 10 Families celebrate Father's Day at IWM Duxford