Learn from a chocolatier at Home-Start Royston, Buntingford and South Cambs tasting event
- Credit: Archant
Home-Start Royston, Buntingford and South Cambridgeshire is teaming up with Hotel Chocolat for a chocolate-tasting event.
Throughout September, Home-Start – a charity which supports families with young children – is offering participants the chance to taste their way through a box of Hotel Chocolat chocolates.
Hotel Chocolat’s headquarters are in Royston, and the company will provide ‘The Everything H-Box’ to those taking part.
In the sessions, a chocolatier will explain how chocolate is made and how best to experience the flavours in the tasting box. The event is interactive and participants will be able to ask questions.
There are four sessions still available, with tickets on sale for 8pm on September 10, 17, 24 and 29.
You may also want to watch:
For more information or to book a ticket go to ticketsource.co.uk and search for ‘Home-Start’. Tickets cost £18 per person.
- 1 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 2 Trial date changed for killer of children's author accused of wife's murder
- 3 Hare coursers damaged farmer's crops in escape bid
- 4 NHS Trust says vaccine figures offer hope as 40 per cent of Lister's patients have COVID-19
- 5 The bells are back in town!
- 6 More Royston GP surgeries begin to give COVID-19 vaccinations
- 7 Number of COVID patients in Herts hospitals falls slightly
- 8 More people in Herts have been vaccinated than have had COVID-19
- 9 Teen arrested in connection with sexual assault investigation
- 10 Two arrested after drugs raid in Bassingbourn