Learn from a chocolatier at Home-Start Royston, Buntingford and South Cambs tasting event
- Credit: Archant
Home-Start Royston, Buntingford and South Cambridgeshire is teaming up with Hotel Chocolat for a chocolate-tasting event.
Throughout September, Home-Start – a charity which supports families with young children – is offering participants the chance to taste their way through a box of Hotel Chocolat chocolates.
Hotel Chocolat’s headquarters are in Royston, and the company will provide ‘The Everything H-Box’ to those taking part.
In the sessions, a chocolatier will explain how chocolate is made and how best to experience the flavours in the tasting box. The event is interactive and participants will be able to ask questions.
There are four sessions still available, with tickets on sale for 8pm on September 10, 17, 24 and 29.
You may also want to watch:
For more information or to book a ticket go to ticketsource.co.uk and search for ‘Home-Start’. Tickets cost £18 per person.
- 1 Spitfires and more... IWM Duxford prepares for 2021 Battle of Britain Air Show
- 2 New app allows passengers to order bus to virtual stops
- 3 Historic Mayflower train makes its way through Royston and Meldreth
- 4 Get set for Strawberries & Creem Festival in the Cambridgeshire countryside
- 5 Mum of four sought by police over child neglect claims
- 6 Lack of public transport blamed for collapse of £10.5m training centre
- 7 Camera to be installed in village to address long-standing speeding woes
- 8 Barley Flower Tower to be cut into pieces!
- 9 14 Spitfires to take to the skies at IWM Duxford's 2021 Battle of Britain Air Show
- 10 Teacher raises more than £3,000 with charity run in mother's memory