Royston gets rocking at summer event to remember
- Credit: Archant
Royston was swarming with revellers on Saturday as crowds flocked to the town centre for the annual Summer Rock and Summer Soul To The Square bonanza.
The Summer Rock event, hosted by Royston Means Business, saw an exciting mix of stalls, live bands and tasty food to get people in the mood to party.
From 12pm, Fish Hill Square came alive with the Summer Soul party hosted by popular hot-spot Ad Hoc Bar and Kitchen.
There were live bands, guest DJs, a barbecue, outside bars and a tasty hog roast to boot.
Royston band Screen People took to the stage, and tweeted their gratitude afterwards, saying: “Thank you very much to everyone who supported us at Summer Soul To The Square! #thankyou :).”
The event also raised money for local charity Cam Sight, which supports people with sight loss, as well as their carers and family to maintain a good quality of life.
- 1 Teenage moped rider seriously injured in crash
- 2 Stewart 'wasn't distressed and calmly answered questions' at scene of wife's death, paramedic tells court
- 3 Hero dog sniffs out cash for charity with golf ball mission
- 4 Ian Stewart's sons say 'devastated father was in tears at wife's death'
- 5 Tiffinity and Beyond: Boost for Melbourn business thanks to former BBC Dragon
- 6 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 7 EastEnders' Adam Woodyatt and Laurie Brett reunited on stage in Looking Good Dead at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 8 Murder trial told Ian Stewart was 'so cross' after sister-in-law called coroner
- 9 Sir Tom Jones to play Heritage Live concert at Audley End House & Gardens in Saffron Walden
- 10 Council leader pledges 'we'll hold This Land to account'