Royston gets ready for first baby show next month
- Credit: Archant
It’s time to go goo goo ga ga as preparations are under way for Royston’s first baby show which will take place next month.
The inaugural event, organised and sponsored by local experts Breeze Birthing, Sling Me Clarefully and North Herts Nappy Library, will showcase a huge range of products and services available to local families in Royston and district.
With free admission for all, there will also be free workshops and activities throughout the day and refreshments available for all punters attending.
Royston Baby Show will take place on Saturday, February 27, between 10am and 3pm at Royston Town Hall.
For more information, you can visit the Royston Baby Show Facebook page.
You may also want to watch:
The organisers would love to hear from other local businesses and organisations wishing to exhibit, and a form can be found on Facebook.
To find out more about how to get involved from the organisers, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call either 07732 224446 or 01763 661674.
- 1 'We were lied to' - Residents' dismay as development prompts privacy concerns
- 2 5 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 3 Julian Clary and Matthew Kelly star in 'a theatrical gem' at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 4 Tributes paid to 'greatly respected' coach operator
- 5 MPs pay tribute following death of Sir David Amess
- 6 Signs on A505 to discourage littering after stretch becomes 'eyesore'
- 7 Fundraisers walk, run and roll in month-long charity challenge
- 8 No Time To Die is 'a bloated but entertaining slice of spy action'
- 9 Guitar once owned by Pink Floyd's Syd Barrett to be sold at Cambridge auction
- 10 Family pay tribute to 'truly special individual' killed in A1307 crash