New M&S Foodhall brings 30 jobs to Royston
- Credit: Archant
The opening of the M&S Foodhall in Royston is growing ever closer, with the firm now recruiting for 30 new members of staff.
Both management and customer assistant roles are available at the store, which is being built along with an Aldi on land between York Way and the A505 as part of the Royston Gateway Project.
The 9,000 sq ft store will need 30 colleagues to join its new team at Royston Foodhall opening early next year.
The new store will feature familiar favourites, ranging from our Ultimate Choice range to an instore bakery, and Click and Collect.
Kate Clayton, recruitment manager at M&S said: “We’re working hard on developing our new M&S Foodhall in Royston and we’ll update the community on the opening day as soon as we can.
You may also want to watch:
“To help us deliver the very best service at our new store and make every moment special for customers, we need the best team in place. Whilst retail experience is helpful what we’re really after are colleagues who are ready to roll their sleeves up and be part of a hard-working team.
“Anyone who’s interested in joining the team should visit our website to find out more.”
- 1 Bins sealed shut and rat cull halted on Therfield Heath
- 2 'We are bursting with excitement to welcome community back into our pubs!'
- 3 Missing teen found safe and well
- 4 Epic escape fail for ‘armed thieves’ who crashed car into ditch
- 5 Royston Town Council by-election: Meridian ward result
- 6 Richard Roberts set to become leader of Herts County Council
- 7 Party leaders respond to election result in North Herts
- 8 Defeated mayor on 'incredible' and 'some truly awful' people he met
- 9 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 10 Letchworth triumph over Royston in inaugural match
All new colleagues will have induction training. Rates of pay are competitive and colleagues enjoy a 20 per cent discount on M&S products.
To find out more visit careers.marksandspencer.com.