New M&S Foodhall brings 30 jobs to Royston
- Credit: Archant
The opening of the M&S Foodhall in Royston is growing ever closer, with the firm now recruiting for 30 new members of staff.
Both management and customer assistant roles are available at the store, which is being built along with an Aldi on land between York Way and the A505 as part of the Royston Gateway Project.
The 9,000 sq ft store will need 30 colleagues to join its new team at Royston Foodhall opening early next year.
The new store will feature familiar favourites, ranging from our Ultimate Choice range to an instore bakery, and Click and Collect.
Kate Clayton, recruitment manager at M&S said: “We’re working hard on developing our new M&S Foodhall in Royston and we’ll update the community on the opening day as soon as we can.
“To help us deliver the very best service at our new store and make every moment special for customers, we need the best team in place. Whilst retail experience is helpful what we’re really after are colleagues who are ready to roll their sleeves up and be part of a hard-working team.
“Anyone who’s interested in joining the team should visit our website to find out more.”
- 1 New mayor elected in historic moment for Royston Town Council
- 2 Therfield pub celebrates lockdown heroes
- 3 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
- 4 World IBD Day: Crohn's disease sufferer speaks out
- 5 Stalking Protection Order issued to Herts man after obsessive behaviour towards ex
- 6 Beer from Lidl and vegan chocolates among items recalled over safety fears
- 7 Garden centre to host royal treat for Queen's Platinum Jubilee
- 8 Royston Methodists welcome leading figures to church
- 9 Met Office weather: Yellow storm and flood warning for East of England
- 10 Queen, Alicia Keys and Diana Ross to star in BBC's Platinum Jubilee Party
All new colleagues will have induction training. Rates of pay are competitive and colleagues enjoy a 20 per cent discount on M&S products.
To find out more visit careers.marksandspencer.com.