New M&S Foodhall brings 30 jobs to Royston
- Credit: Archant
The opening of the M&S Foodhall in Royston is growing ever closer, with the firm now recruiting for 30 new members of staff.
Both management and customer assistant roles are available at the store, which is being built along with an Aldi on land between York Way and the A505 as part of the Royston Gateway Project.
The 9,000 sq ft store will need 30 colleagues to join its new team at Royston Foodhall opening early next year.
The new store will feature familiar favourites, ranging from our Ultimate Choice range to an instore bakery, and Click and Collect.
Kate Clayton, recruitment manager at M&S said: “We’re working hard on developing our new M&S Foodhall in Royston and we’ll update the community on the opening day as soon as we can.
You may also want to watch:
“To help us deliver the very best service at our new store and make every moment special for customers, we need the best team in place. Whilst retail experience is helpful what we’re really after are colleagues who are ready to roll their sleeves up and be part of a hard-working team.
“Anyone who’s interested in joining the team should visit our website to find out more.”
- 1 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 2 Trial date changed for killer of children's author accused of wife's murder
- 3 Hare coursers damaged farmer's crops in escape bid
- 4 NHS Trust says vaccine figures offer hope as 40 per cent of Lister's patients have COVID-19
- 5 The bells are back in town!
- 6 Number of COVID patients in Herts hospitals falls slightly
- 7 More Royston GP surgeries begin to give COVID-19 vaccinations
- 8 More people in Herts have been vaccinated than have had COVID-19
- 9 Teen arrested in connection with sexual assault investigation
- 10 Granta surgeries deliver COVID-19 vaccinations
All new colleagues will have induction training. Rates of pay are competitive and colleagues enjoy a 20 per cent discount on M&S products.
To find out more visit careers.marksandspencer.com.