New M&S Foodhall brings 30 jobs to Royston
- Credit: Archant
The opening of the M&S Foodhall in Royston is growing ever closer, with the firm now recruiting for 30 new members of staff.
Both management and customer assistant roles are available at the store, which is being built along with an Aldi on land between York Way and the A505 as part of the Royston Gateway Project.
The 9,000 sq ft store will need 30 colleagues to join its new team at Royston Foodhall opening early next year.
The new store will feature familiar favourites, ranging from our Ultimate Choice range to an instore bakery, and Click and Collect.
Kate Clayton, recruitment manager at M&S said: “We’re working hard on developing our new M&S Foodhall in Royston and we’ll update the community on the opening day as soon as we can.
You may also want to watch:
“To help us deliver the very best service at our new store and make every moment special for customers, we need the best team in place. Whilst retail experience is helpful what we’re really after are colleagues who are ready to roll their sleeves up and be part of a hard-working team.
“Anyone who’s interested in joining the team should visit our website to find out more.”
- 1 New care home for Royston unanimously approved
- 2 No Olympic medal for Daniel Goodfellow after synchronized diving heartbreak
- 3 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
- 4 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
- 5 Roystonian becomes president of American broadband firm
- 6 Man with rare heart condition shares how free location app saved his life
- 7 Safety improvement works on dangerous A505 junction to start this month
- 8 Learning pod built at one of the UK's smallest schools thanks to £1,000 donation
- 9 Neighbourhood Plan passed to 'secure the best' for Foxton
- 10 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
All new colleagues will have induction training. Rates of pay are competitive and colleagues enjoy a 20 per cent discount on M&S products.
To find out more visit careers.marksandspencer.com.