Royston fitness instructor hosts charity fundraiser to toast 20 years of Jazzercise
- Credit: Archant
A gym instructor has celebrated 20 years teaching a Jazzercise class by holding a charity fundraiser in Royston.
More than 50 people attended the charity event held by fitness trainer Linda Warner - raising £800 for Breakthrough Breast Cancer and Motor Neurone Disease Association.
Linda said: “I can’t believe I’ve been teaching the same class for 20 years.
“I’ve met so many people coming through the door who have turned into friends I’ll have for life.
“I couldn’t do it without their support. It’s not just about the exercise.”
You may also want to watch:
Linda runs a Jazzercise class on Tuesdays at 6.15pm and 7pm and Thursdays 6.40pm and 7.30pm at The Greneway School on Garden Walk. Linda welcomes newcomers and recommends they come early.
Jazzercise is a dance based fitness program featuring jazz dance, resistance training, pilates and yoga.
- 1 From Hertfordshire to the Strictly dancefloor: 7 Strictly Come Dancing contestant from the county
- 2 New care home for Royston unanimously approved
- 3 Bassingbourn Barracks: New chapter for Army’s flagship operational training centre
- 4 Community rallies together to clean up church after 'mindless' vandalism
- 5 Church foodbank receives donation to help families in need
- 6 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
- 7 Stunning snap causes stir online
- 8 Train services resume after earlier disruption at Royston
- 9 Nuthampstead Olympic Shooter takes bronze in Tokyo
- 10 Magic show set to go Wrong on stage at Cambridge Arts Theatre