Royston fitness instructor hosts charity fundraiser to toast 20 years of Jazzercise
- Credit: Archant
A gym instructor has celebrated 20 years teaching a Jazzercise class by holding a charity fundraiser in Royston.
More than 50 people attended the charity event held by fitness trainer Linda Warner - raising £800 for Breakthrough Breast Cancer and Motor Neurone Disease Association.
Linda said: “I can’t believe I’ve been teaching the same class for 20 years.
“I’ve met so many people coming through the door who have turned into friends I’ll have for life.
“I couldn’t do it without their support. It’s not just about the exercise.”
You may also want to watch:
Linda runs a Jazzercise class on Tuesdays at 6.15pm and 7pm and Thursdays 6.40pm and 7.30pm at The Greneway School on Garden Walk. Linda welcomes newcomers and recommends they come early.
Jazzercise is a dance based fitness program featuring jazz dance, resistance training, pilates and yoga.
- 1 Julian Clary and Matthew Kelly star in 'a theatrical gem' at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 2 'We were lied to' - Residents' dismay as development prompts privacy concerns
- 3 5 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 4 No Time To Die is 'a bloated but entertaining slice of spy action'
- 5 Signs on A505 to discourage littering after stretch becomes 'eyesore'
- 6 Tributes paid to 'greatly respected' coach operator
- 7 Guitar once owned by Pink Floyd's Syd Barrett to be sold at Cambridge auction
- 8 Mission Impossible and Top Gun star Tom Cruise spotted flying at Duxford
- 9 Opinion: Shock tactics needed for retirement saving
- 10 25-year-old admits Royston drug dealing