Royston fitness instructor hosts charity fundraiser to toast 20 years of Jazzercise
- Credit: Archant
A gym instructor has celebrated 20 years teaching a Jazzercise class by holding a charity fundraiser in Royston.
More than 50 people attended the charity event held by fitness trainer Linda Warner - raising £800 for Breakthrough Breast Cancer and Motor Neurone Disease Association.
Linda said: “I can’t believe I’ve been teaching the same class for 20 years.
“I’ve met so many people coming through the door who have turned into friends I’ll have for life.
“I couldn’t do it without their support. It’s not just about the exercise.”
Linda runs a Jazzercise class on Tuesdays at 6.15pm and 7pm and Thursdays 6.40pm and 7.30pm at The Greneway School on Garden Walk. Linda welcomes newcomers and recommends they come early.
Jazzercise is a dance based fitness program featuring jazz dance, resistance training, pilates and yoga.
- 1 Murder trial told Ian Stewart was 'so cross' after sister-in-law called coroner
- 2 Meet team behind new Royston Town Party
- 3 Ian Stewart murder trial: Killer 'restricted wife's breathing and fabricated epilepsy death'
- 4 Tiffinity and Beyond: Boost for Melbourn business thanks to former BBC Dragon
- 5 Plan B measures to be scrapped across England
- 6 Meet the couple who won holidays by the sea for a year
- 7 Women trapped in vehicle after A10 crash
- 8 Former heavyweight boxing champ to support hospice with charity dinner
- 9 'We must learn to live with Covid' says health secretary on Plan B's end
- 10 He strangled Rikki, stripped him and left his body flat on his back, Old Bailey told