Royston fitness instructor hosts charity fundraiser to toast 20 years of Jazzercise
- Credit: Archant
A gym instructor has celebrated 20 years teaching a Jazzercise class by holding a charity fundraiser in Royston.
More than 50 people attended the charity event held by fitness trainer Linda Warner - raising £800 for Breakthrough Breast Cancer and Motor Neurone Disease Association.
Linda said: “I can’t believe I’ve been teaching the same class for 20 years.
“I’ve met so many people coming through the door who have turned into friends I’ll have for life.
“I couldn’t do it without their support. It’s not just about the exercise.”
You may also want to watch:
Linda runs a Jazzercise class on Tuesdays at 6.15pm and 7pm and Thursdays 6.40pm and 7.30pm at The Greneway School on Garden Walk. Linda welcomes newcomers and recommends they come early.
Jazzercise is a dance based fitness program featuring jazz dance, resistance training, pilates and yoga.
- 1 Two arrested after drugs raid in Bassingbourn
- 2 Fraudster jailed after £60,000 shopping spree
- 3 Mass vaccine centre opening marks 'big step forward' in beating COVID-19
- 4 Granta surgeries deliver COVID-19 vaccinations
- 5 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 6 Wonder Woman flies into IWM Duxford for movie scenes
- 7 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 8 Make the A505 Safer: Improvement works to continue in 2021
- 9 Isthmian League reveal why they want to terminate non-league football 'at the earliest opportunity'
- 10 Thief pleads guilty to assaulting two people