Royston fitness instructor hosts charity fundraiser to toast 20 years of Jazzercise
- Credit: Archant
A gym instructor has celebrated 20 years teaching a Jazzercise class by holding a charity fundraiser in Royston.
More than 50 people attended the charity event held by fitness trainer Linda Warner - raising £800 for Breakthrough Breast Cancer and Motor Neurone Disease Association.
Linda said: “I can’t believe I’ve been teaching the same class for 20 years.
“I’ve met so many people coming through the door who have turned into friends I’ll have for life.
“I couldn’t do it without their support. It’s not just about the exercise.”
You may also want to watch:
Linda runs a Jazzercise class on Tuesdays at 6.15pm and 7pm and Thursdays 6.40pm and 7.30pm at The Greneway School on Garden Walk. Linda welcomes newcomers and recommends they come early.
Jazzercise is a dance based fitness program featuring jazz dance, resistance training, pilates and yoga.
- 1 Crews tackle fires in residential street and industrial area
- 2 Rail passengers warned of three-day closure at London King's Cross station
- 3 IWM Duxford set to reopen fully and new flying days announced
- 4 Police dog helps track down bike stolen in South Cambs
- 5 Second Gladman planning application for fields near Therfield Heath rejected
- 6 Melbourn ward by-election 2021: Who are the candidates?
- 7 Who are our North Herts candidates for Local Elections 2021?
- 8 'It's such a relief' - Shops, pubs and more reopen as lockdown eases
- 9 CCTV appeal after large amount of criminal damage to secured yard
- 10 Photographic Society plans new ventures as lockdown eases