Royston firefighters free two-year-old toddler trapped in toilet seat

Fire-tape

- Credit: Archant

Firefighters used a hacksaw was to free a two-year-old boy’s head from a toilet seat.

The child was taken to Royston Fire Station on Baldock Road at around 6pm yesterday (Tuesday) with a plastic toilet seat stuck on his head.

It was quickly removed and the boy was left without any major injuries.

It is not known how he trapped his head became trapped.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter