Royston estate agents celebrates 10 years in town
- Credit: Archant
It was a fitting time to pop open the champers and raise a glass as a Royston-based estate agents celebrated 10 years of success in the town with drinks and nibbles.
On January 30, 2006, Andy Marshall and Sarah Howard opened the door of Marshalls for the first time – and ever since the pair have seen the business grow, with the need to recruit more and more experienced staff members.
The current staff have more than 146 years of experience between them.
Andy said: “Our objective was to offer the best possible customer experience.
“I am honoured to be able to work with such dedicated and diligent property professionals who want to provide a first class service.
You may also want to watch:
“I would like to take this opportunity to thank you guys and also thank the clients who put their faith in Marshalls to meet their property needs.”
To find out more about the company, visit the website at www.marshallsproperties.co.uk.
- 1 Two arrested after drugs raid in Bassingbourn
- 2 Mass vaccine centre opening marks 'big step forward' in beating COVID-19
- 3 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 4 Granta surgeries deliver COVID-19 vaccinations
- 5 Fraudster jailed after £60,000 shopping spree
- 6 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 7 Wonder Woman flies into IWM Duxford for movie scenes
- 8 Make the A505 Safer: Improvement works to continue in 2021
- 9 Isthmian League reveal why they want to terminate non-league football 'at the earliest opportunity'
- 10 Sonic boom heard across Herts