Royston estate agents celebrates 10 years in town
- Credit: Archant
It was a fitting time to pop open the champers and raise a glass as a Royston-based estate agents celebrated 10 years of success in the town with drinks and nibbles.
On January 30, 2006, Andy Marshall and Sarah Howard opened the door of Marshalls for the first time – and ever since the pair have seen the business grow, with the need to recruit more and more experienced staff members.
The current staff have more than 146 years of experience between them.
Andy said: “Our objective was to offer the best possible customer experience.
“I am honoured to be able to work with such dedicated and diligent property professionals who want to provide a first class service.
You may also want to watch:
“I would like to take this opportunity to thank you guys and also thank the clients who put their faith in Marshalls to meet their property needs.”
To find out more about the company, visit the website at www.marshallsproperties.co.uk.
- 1 CCTV appeal after vehicles interfered with in Royston
- 2 Royston man to stand trial for permitting production of cannabis
- 3 Busy week for Royston firefighting crews as they keep people safe
- 4 Street singers lift people's spirits with town centre flash mob
- 5 Heath threatened with 'eyesore' borehole kiosks
- 6 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 7 What's next for Thakeham development after Local Plan sites revealed?
- 8 Malaysian-style Fens home leaves Grand Designs viewers in awe
- 9 King James Academy to continue as school sport hub for north east Hertfordshire
- 10 Strictly Come Dancing champion to Dial M for Murder in Cambridge