Royston craft shop owner celebrates a year in business
- Credit: Archant
What is going on here I wonder? Laura Whitford from No.3 Royston is celebrating her shop’s first birthday on Monday by holding a picture caption competition on Facebook to win a hamper of goodies worth more than £50.
“When we opened as a pop-up shop last year, I had no idea what the response would be,” said Laura.
“I’ve been absolutely overwhelmed by the support from customers and crafters, and the shop is going from strength to strength.
“To celebrate our first birthday, we’ll have special offers in the shop, and two competitions – decorate the Royston Stone and a caption competition. “Thanks so much to everyone who has supported us over the last year, here’s hoping we’ll be here long enough to celebrate our 25th birthday.
If you wish to take part, search ‘No.3 Royston’ on Facebook or take your caption idea for the above photo into the shop in Melbourn Street before Sunday, September 9.
You may also want to watch:
For the Royston Stone competition print out the picture from the Facebook page and decorate for the chance to win a £10 voucher.
- 1 Let's go fly a kite as annual festival is set to return
- 2 Filming taking place at National Trust's Wimpole Estate
- 3 National Trust reveal theft of 'historic items' and damage to Wimpole Hall
- 4 How many children are living in poverty in North Herts?
- 5 Parish councils react to High Court decision that councils must meet in person
- 6 Car wash raids spark modern slavery fears in Cambridgeshire
- 7 'Dawning of a new era' as Melbourn Community Hub prepares to reopen
- 8 Michael Portillo's Great British Railway Journeys visits Cambridge on BBC Two this week
- 9 Who is standing in Royston Town Council Meridian ward election?
- 10 MP welcomes Secretary of State to biomedical campus