Royston craft shop owner celebrates a year in business
- Credit: Archant
What is going on here I wonder? Laura Whitford from No.3 Royston is celebrating her shop’s first birthday on Monday by holding a picture caption competition on Facebook to win a hamper of goodies worth more than £50.
“When we opened as a pop-up shop last year, I had no idea what the response would be,” said Laura.
“I’ve been absolutely overwhelmed by the support from customers and crafters, and the shop is going from strength to strength.
“To celebrate our first birthday, we’ll have special offers in the shop, and two competitions – decorate the Royston Stone and a caption competition. “Thanks so much to everyone who has supported us over the last year, here’s hoping we’ll be here long enough to celebrate our 25th birthday.
If you wish to take part, search ‘No.3 Royston’ on Facebook or take your caption idea for the above photo into the shop in Melbourn Street before Sunday, September 9.
You may also want to watch:
For the Royston Stone competition print out the picture from the Facebook page and decorate for the chance to win a £10 voucher.
- 1 New care home for Royston unanimously approved
- 2 No Olympic medal for Daniel Goodfellow after synchronized diving heartbreak
- 3 Safety improvement works on dangerous A505 junction to start this month
- 4 Roystonian becomes president of American broadband firm
- 5 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
- 6 Man with rare heart condition shares how free location app saved his life
- 7 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
- 8 Learning pod built at one of the UK's smallest schools thanks to £1,000 donation
- 9 Pupils celebrate all things Roald Dahl with 'Whoopsy Whiffling' day
- 10 Neighbourhood Plan passed to 'secure the best' for Foxton