Two injured in Royston coach crash
- Credit: Archant
Two female passengers have been injured after a coach collided with a fence in Royston this morning.
Police were called just before 8.15am to reports of the crash in Icknield Walk.
A car had reportedly pulled out of a side road, causing the coach driver to swerve.
As a result, the coach collided with a fence and two women suffered injuries - which are thought not to be life-changing or life-threatening.
The car left the scene prior to police arrival and officers are now looking to trace the vehicle and its driver.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who may have information about the incident is asked to contact police on 101, quoting ISR 140 of 14 August.
- 1 Sir Tom Jones set for green, green grass of Newmarket Racecourses
- 2 Bassingbourn Barracks: New chapter for Army’s flagship operational training centre
- 3 Person dies after being struck by train in Cambridge
- 4 Arrests made in connection with large-scale money laundering operation
- 5 How many people in our area have been 'pinged' by NHS COVID app?
- 6 Access between platforms to be restored at Royston station
- 7 Police hunt 36-year-old wanted for harassment and restraining order breaches
- 8 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 9 Thatcher returns after 30 years to repair cottage where he met his wife
- 10 Escape the crowds this summer at these places to visit in Hertfordshire