Two injured in Royston coach crash
- Credit: Archant
Two female passengers have been injured after a coach collided with a fence in Royston this morning.
Police were called just before 8.15am to reports of the crash in Icknield Walk.
A car had reportedly pulled out of a side road, causing the coach driver to swerve.
As a result, the coach collided with a fence and two women suffered injuries - which are thought not to be life-changing or life-threatening.
The car left the scene prior to police arrival and officers are now looking to trace the vehicle and its driver.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who may have information about the incident is asked to contact police on 101, quoting ISR 140 of 14 August.
- 1 Melbourn Post Office reopens in new location
- 2 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 3 Litlington's Josh ploughs into top spot with competition win
- 4 Drug dealer caught after being pulled over for using phone on A505
- 5 History Society unveils new town heritage board
- 6 No Cambridge fireworks display on Midsummer Common this year for Bonfire Night
- 7 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 8 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 9 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 10 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?