Two injured in Royston coach crash
- Credit: Archant
Two female passengers have been injured after a coach collided with a fence in Royston this morning.
Police were called just before 8.15am to reports of the crash in Icknield Walk.
A car had reportedly pulled out of a side road, causing the coach driver to swerve.
As a result, the coach collided with a fence and two women suffered injuries - which are thought not to be life-changing or life-threatening.
The car left the scene prior to police arrival and officers are now looking to trace the vehicle and its driver.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who may have information about the incident is asked to contact police on 101, quoting ISR 140 of 14 August.
- 1 'We are bursting with excitement to welcome community back into our pubs!'
- 2 Royston Community Health to close as hospital hub plan deemed unattainable
- 3 Woman dies after being hit by lorry
- 4 Charity shop supervisor fraudster must pay back £2,550
- 5 Govia Thameslink makes £700,000 railway station accessibility improvements
- 6 Boris Johnson - Time between Covid jabs cut in response to Indian variant
- 7 Bins sealed shut and rat cull halted on Therfield Heath
- 8 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 9 Opposition sign historic power sharing agreement to seize control of county council
- 10 Pre-school plots Pyjamarama fundraising day for book charity