Police appeal to trace vehicle in Royston and Baldock areas
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for the public’s help in tracing a vehicle believed to be linked to hare coursing.
Herts Police are looking for a silver Ford Maverick.
The four-by-four is thought to have a registration containing 51.
It has been seen near Royston and Baldock within the last hour.
Police have tweeted: “Occupants are males with dogs.
You may also want to watch:
“Vehicle is believed linked to hare coursing.
“If seen call 999. #OpGalileo”
- 1 5 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 2 'We were lied to' - Residents' dismay as development prompts privacy concerns
- 3 Julian Clary and Matthew Kelly star in 'a theatrical gem' at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 4 Signs on A505 to discourage littering after stretch becomes 'eyesore'
- 5 No Time To Die is 'a bloated but entertaining slice of spy action'
- 6 Tributes paid to 'greatly respected' coach operator
- 7 Guitar once owned by Pink Floyd's Syd Barrett to be sold at Cambridge auction
- 8 MPs pay tribute following death of Sir David Amess
- 9 Mission Impossible and Top Gun star Tom Cruise spotted flying at Duxford
- 10 25-year-old admits Royston drug dealing