Police appeal to trace vehicle in Royston and Baldock areas
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for the public’s help in tracing a vehicle believed to be linked to hare coursing.
Herts Police are looking for a silver Ford Maverick.
The four-by-four is thought to have a registration containing 51.
It has been seen near Royston and Baldock within the last hour.
Police have tweeted: “Occupants are males with dogs.
You may also want to watch:
“Vehicle is believed linked to hare coursing.
“If seen call 999. #OpGalileo”
- 1 Pre-school plots Pyjamarama fundraising day for book charity
- 2 Royston Community Health to close as hospital hub plan deemed unattainable
- 3 Woman dies after being hit by lorry
- 4 'We are bursting with excitement to welcome community back into our pubs!'
- 5 Rainbow alliance set out their stall for Cambridgeshire
- 6 Charity shop supervisor fraudster must pay back £2,550
- 7 Missing teen found safe and well
- 8 Royston Town Council by-election: Meridian ward result
- 9 Filming taking place at National Trust's Wimpole Estate
- 10 Michael Portillo's Great British Railway Journeys visits Cambridge on BBC Two this week