Police appeal to trace vehicle in Royston and Baldock areas
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for the public’s help in tracing a vehicle believed to be linked to hare coursing.
Herts Police are looking for a silver Ford Maverick.
The four-by-four is thought to have a registration containing 51.
It has been seen near Royston and Baldock within the last hour.
Police have tweeted: “Occupants are males with dogs.
You may also want to watch:
“Vehicle is believed linked to hare coursing.
“If seen call 999. #OpGalileo”
- 1 Sir Tom Jones set for green, green grass of Newmarket Racecourses
- 2 Bassingbourn Barracks: New chapter for Army’s flagship operational training centre
- 3 Arrests made in connection with large-scale money laundering operation
- 4 Person dies after being struck by train in Cambridge
- 5 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 6 Police hunt 36-year-old wanted for harassment and restraining order breaches
- 7 Thatcher returns after 30 years to repair cottage where he met his wife
- 8 Access between platforms to be restored at Royston station
- 9 How many people in our area have been 'pinged' by NHS COVID app?
- 10 Escape the crowds this summer at these places to visit in Hertfordshire