Royston Arts Society to hold annual exhibition online
- Credit: Archant
Royston Arts Society is holding its first ever online exhibition due to the coronavirus lockdown.
The society holds its annual members exhibition each spring at the Royston museum and art gallery.
Following the lockdown, members agreed to sell and exhibit their work online instead.
Society chairman Richard Clayton said: “Setting up the exhibition raised some novel logistical and technical challenges, but we’ve gained some valuable experience and are pleased with the progress we’ve made.
“We’re now looking forward to seeing how visitors react.”
You may also want to watch:
The exhibition features affordable art by the society’s members, and runs from May 1 to June 30.
Artwork will be on display at www.roystonarts.org.uk.
The society’s other activities have been cancelled until the end of August, but they hope to resume their programme in September.
- 1 Royston Town Council by-election: Meridian ward result
- 2 Epic escape fail for ‘armed thieves’ who crashed car into ditch
- 3 County council elections round-up for North Herts
- 4 Defeated mayor on 'incredible' and 'some truly awful' people he met
- 5 Local Election 2021 results: NHDC leader loses seat
- 6 Villagers 'clap for Dr Nik' to celebrate mayoralty victory
- 7 Party leaders respond to election result in North Herts
- 8 Results in for South Cambs District Council by-election
- 9 Conservative David Lloyd re-elected as Herts Police and Crime Commissioner
- 10 Prime minister to give green light for May 17 Covid-19 lockdown easing