Royston Arts Society to hold annual exhibition online
- Credit: Archant
Royston Arts Society is holding its first ever online exhibition due to the coronavirus lockdown.
The society holds its annual members exhibition each spring at the Royston museum and art gallery.
Following the lockdown, members agreed to sell and exhibit their work online instead.
Society chairman Richard Clayton said: “Setting up the exhibition raised some novel logistical and technical challenges, but we’ve gained some valuable experience and are pleased with the progress we’ve made.
“We’re now looking forward to seeing how visitors react.”
You may also want to watch:
The exhibition features affordable art by the society’s members, and runs from May 1 to June 30.
Artwork will be on display at www.roystonarts.org.uk.
The society’s other activities have been cancelled until the end of August, but they hope to resume their programme in September.
- 1 'We were lied to' - Residents' dismay as development prompts privacy concerns
- 2 5 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 3 No Time To Die is 'a bloated but entertaining slice of spy action'
- 4 Julian Clary and Matthew Kelly star in 'a theatrical gem' at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 5 Tributes paid to 'greatly respected' coach operator
- 6 Signs on A505 to discourage littering after stretch becomes 'eyesore'
- 7 Guitar once owned by Pink Floyd's Syd Barrett to be sold at Cambridge auction
- 8 Mission Impossible and Top Gun star Tom Cruise spotted flying at Duxford
- 9 Opinion: Shock tactics needed for retirement saving
- 10 Family pay tribute to 'truly special individual' killed in A1307 crash