Royston Arts Society to hold annual exhibition online
- Credit: Archant
Royston Arts Society is holding its first ever online exhibition due to the coronavirus lockdown.
The society holds its annual members exhibition each spring at the Royston museum and art gallery.
Following the lockdown, members agreed to sell and exhibit their work online instead.
Society chairman Richard Clayton said: “Setting up the exhibition raised some novel logistical and technical challenges, but we’ve gained some valuable experience and are pleased with the progress we’ve made.
“We’re now looking forward to seeing how visitors react.”
You may also want to watch:
The exhibition features affordable art by the society’s members, and runs from May 1 to June 30.
Artwork will be on display at www.roystonarts.org.uk.
The society’s other activities have been cancelled until the end of August, but they hope to resume their programme in September.
- 1 Pupils celebrate all things Roald Dahl with 'Whoopsy Whiffling' day
- 2 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 3 Nail bars and car washes targeted in modern day slavery checks
- 4 Kevin’s powerful testimony challenges us to #DoTheRightThing
- 5 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
- 6 Suspected arsonist held after health centre fire
- 7 Constituency boundary review - have you had your say?
- 8 Royston Museum finally set to reopen to families
- 9 Arrests made in connection with large-scale money laundering operation
- 10 RAF Red Arrows and Typhoon dazzle crowds at Duxford Summer Air Show